The online racing simulator
Excuse me ¡¡¡

we archieve 1:43:71 on friday qualify, and in the time table we don´t have any time

My team is FXP-Spain with number 84 and driver was Xavier Gimenez
Quote from vcf1981 :Excuse me ¡¡¡

we archieve 1:43:71 on friday qualify, and in the time table we don´t have any time

My team is FXP-Spain with number 84 and driver was Xavier Gimenez

.....eh.....that time is in the screenshot of the friday-quali.....there is no single qualify-result for both sessions yet

Edit - Forget it.....stupid me.....just saw what you mean
Updated drivers for Polish Racing Club #1
006 - Bandelnet Racing Team is not updated in the tracker!

Jens Buchta "Red Runner" is currently driving.
It's my bad but don't worry it's only a minor thing and it'll be fixed soon
#32 - need
#48 - M&SRT

Sorry guys

I touched the grass on the outside of the corner and ended up spinning across the track. Caught your back end as you were passing
Many apologies.
24 - Polish Racing CLub is not updated too.

Rafal Skorb - Devil64
#19 - Flying Finn Racing 1 / S.Varjonen

Sorry everyone I hit in the chicane. Tried to flick the car to pass the tyres but had contact in the back right corner and spinned. At least 2 cars involved, truly sorry
Quote from need :#48 - M&SRT

Sorry guys

I touched the grass on the outside of the corner and ended up spinning across the track. Caught your back end as you were passing
Many apologies.

No problem
Apologies to car #44, I think Catalan was the driver at the time. There was a bit of confusion, I was trying to let you pass going into T4 while you were waiting to pass on the exit. Coming out of the corner we hit because of a lack of concentration and grip on my behalf, sorry.

Despite quite a few crashes I was leading the GT2 class at the 90 minute mark, sadly when my team mate Popeye took over, he had some pedal problems, he was sitting in the pits for awhile. I had to take over again while he fixed it. By the time he rejoined we were two laps behind the leaders of GT2.
#37 - need
Apologies to whichever car ran into the back of us (#22) on the start finish straight a few laps ago.
We had a controller problem, and the car basically stopped responding to the wheel/pedals
Seems to be working ok again now, but we're looking into a possible driver swap before the end anyway, just to avoid it happening again.
Quote from Cropsy :Apologies to car #44, I think Catalan was the driver at the time. There was a bit of confusion, I was trying to let you pass going into T4 while you were waiting to pass on the exit. Coming out of the corner we hit because of a lack of concentration and grip on my behalf, sorry.

If it's the incident I recall, don't worry about it, no major harm done, it's hard lapping you fast GT2 guys when I'm barely faster in the FZR
There was a HUGE accident in the last hour of the race, in the s/f straight, that scared the f*** out of me, two cars flying and bouncing on both sides of the road. Looked like a warp hit, I'd like to know what really happened.

EDIT: Other than that, smooth race and very fun. These series are great!
Woo! That was fun ^.^

Whoever took the sceen shot at the end, are you going to post it on here?

@need
If thats the incident I think you're talking about, no major problems. I had worse issues my first few laps out. Like rolling my car. Plus, wasn't there like 3 people trying squeeze through that point? Thats probably where half the problem came from. Oh well, I took a brief pitstop and it was all better!

On a side note, I've realized today how important it is not to over-rev. I have a nasty habbit of skipping forth while downshifting, and when I REALLY need to stop, skipping 3rd as well and dropping straight into second for the two slow turns. Towards the end of the race, I was no longer reaching 6th gear at the end of the straights, and I was having problems passing the GT2 guys . Man were you all quick.. I think if it had lasted much longer I'd of been lapped by the slower class.

Anywho, Good race! See yall on the track next time around!

p.s.

I can't seem to remember WHO, but I tapped someone's back about halfway through. It was a GT2 class, comming to the turn after the chicane, it wasn't too hard and you didn't spin out, but still sorry about it.
Sorry about that!
at the moment is shows the last 3 teams way back, i know about polish racing club, but about SCCC and TKT are these really youre final positions so i know if there's a mistake some where

http://moe.lfs-tracker.de/index.html
Sorry everyone but al fist of the race I had a lot of several problems with my wheel, exactly with pedals.

I had to go to pits and then i can´t run.

How can i get the .mpr of the race???
Quote from Scoop :at the moment is shows the last 3 teams way back, i know about polish racing club, but about SCCC and TKT are these really youre final positions so i know if there's a mistake some where

http://moe.lfs-tracker.de/index.html

Definately not SCCC's final result. According to LFSWorld, we finished 17 laps behind. Can't say for certain but I think TKT didn't finish.
#45 - need
christ, we had some bad luck today, but i guess third place isn't too bad after all.
Quote from Cropsy :Definately not SCCC's final result. According to LFSWorld, we finished 17 laps behind. Can't say for certain but I think TKT didn't finish.

You're right, TkT (my team) couldn't go on after the first swap and had to withdraw from race unfortunately... we're looking forward to next race and hoping to be trouble free that time!

thx all for the good racing!
Quote from need :Yep, that's the incident I was talking about earlier.
His car basically stopped responding, and stopped. Unfortunately, there was 3 or 4 cars right behind him and you ended up running right into him
Once again, sorry

Accepted!
#49 - need
Quote from El Barto :Accepted!

I've just watched the mpr of this, and his pedals really messed him up
We knew he was having intermitent problems with the throttle pedal, sometimes not giving him full throttle. We thought it was fixed, but reckoned we could live with it if it re-occured mid-race (he'd simply be a little slower, and we're off the pace of most of the field anyway :P )
On this occassion though, mid-way down the straight, his brake went full on, and wouldn't go off, so it was basically like he'd thrown an anchor out the car.
We'll make sure this is fixed for the next race, most likely by replacing those wheel/pedals. Looks like they are seriously faulty.
Hey guys...I left the house right after the race and only got back now (about 11hrs. after race start) ...anyway just wanted to issue an official appology for my F-up at the start...total brain fart and simply gapped out about the pace lapillepall ...again sorry, my bad Thanks for the restart

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG