The online racing simulator
Looking For A Team
(15 posts, started )
Looking For A Team
Hey, I'm looking for a team to join to improve myself and my driving skills. I don't think I'm that fast, in public servers I usually finish mid-front.

I enjoy driving all the cars on all the tracks, and would prefer to join a team that competes in events. I'm just a sponge wanting to suck up information and skill.

Let me know if there are any openings, or if you have any questions. Thanks.
Quote from Ben-Pepito :Hey, I'm looking for a team to join to improve myself and my driving skills. I don't think I'm that fast, in public servers I usually finish mid-front.

I enjoy driving all the cars on all the tracks, and would prefer to join a team that competes in events. I'm just a sponge wanting to suck up information and skill.

Let me know if there are any openings, or if you have any questions. Thanks.

We at R4R are looking for new members. We have a Canadian fella racing for us already - name 180sx - so you'd have someone in your time zone.

See http://www.r4r.org.uk/news.php

Register and make a post and we can meet up on tracks sometime
Ok thanks. Will do.

Edit: Done..just waiting for an admin to verify.
"I pity the fool"
#6 - MR_B
Sent you an email... "Sukka"
Quote from Ben-Pepito :Ok thanks. Will do.

Edit: Done..just waiting for an admin to verify.

Sorry m8. Site got hacked on Friday so we all need to re register. I'll see you on-track sometime though.
#8 - MR_B
Sent ye a pm Gentlefoot! Need to forward you an important email...
Ok, well just send me a PM when you guys get everything sorted out. No rush at all.
Well, I've joined Chops Racing Canada.

Thanks for all the other offers, and good luck with the team.
#11 - MR_B
I was just on here to find you aswell! Best of luck, we'll be whooping your *** on a server near you!
I look forward to it
Cheers, benchop06!
Thanks guys

Looking For A Team
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG