The online racing simulator
kk, thanks m8 i mite ust bye it and try it out !!nice to have a bit of fun in gtr2
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :kk, thanks m8 i mite ust bye it and try it out !!nice to have a bit of fun in gtr2

It is a real good game. It has nice immersion, high learning curve but its quite easy to drive when you get it.

But where it lacks is simulating real things, and believe me it lacks badly. If you don't care how the car handles compared to one in real life, but instead want something that makes your new gfx card work hard, buy it. If you're looking a serious simulation, skip it.
Quote from mrodgers :Walmart shelves! (Or the equivilent to Walmart around the world.)

And the successful "teh real driving simulator" advertising slogans.
whats the link for the demo plz ???
hehe y ebut when i tryed toing it in like all stupid links came up :bluegrab: :chairs: :chairs: :chairs:
From the looks of it you probably typed "gttr2 dmoe"... :P
nah not that stupid
thanks m8
My thought
It feels very good in many ways and I would say that if it wasn't for live for speed it could very well take top spot. But yes in a way it is a little bit too game-ish and not as LFS is a simulator. I would have to say it's cool driving a Ferrari or another super sports car cause you get the cocpit and sounds like the real thing so thats cool. Also the cars feel more like rubber to asfault, sure LFS has improved on this, but you know how it can slide a tad bit to much sometimes.
illepall I guess I have been playing too much of this game to really take time to learn and enjoy other computer games.......I already posted this in the general forum, but has anyone played the "arcade" game ferarri 355 challenge. Now thats a game to compare the rest with Like I said it's in the general racing talk thing that I posted this so I dont have get into the details here, all I can say is check it out at your local gameworks or arcade if that have it

LFS community GTR2 Demo try-out?
(386 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG