The online racing simulator
exhaust fumes.
(35 posts, started )
#26 - XsX!
Quote from CSU1 :Dave, if I had any moderatorship here on LFSforum.net I would hang, draw and quarter your little sim account here for a post like that!
That is NO fuc*ing way to speak to another forum member:bananadea

second that. i just thought you mispelled the word.

oh. and i'm not a monkey. maybe
It's amazing you're all talking about damage, not wear, without noticing... Wear is coming from long-time use, damage from misuse/abuse...
Quote from bbman :It's amazing you're all talking about damage, not wear, without noticing... Wear is coming from long-time use, damage from misuse/abuse...

What do you think it's called what we do to our engine while racing!?
:smash3d: silence my thread pi$$ off.
Quote from tristancliffe :And you lost a lot of respect here by bursting into tears for being banned from a privately owned server because you didn't speak the language they wanted to speak in. Swings and Roundabouts.

perhaps you should take your own advice "avatar"
Quote from sgt.flippy :1. in lfs your engine doesn't get worn
2. I'm just getting my drivers license and I can already drive manual thank you very much (I'm from belgium, auto's are really rare around here)
3. your sig says massage instead of message.

automatic cars r coming more and more,the newer 1's that is
old crappy manuals
Quote from kiss me :automatic cars r coming more and more,the newer 1's that is
old crappy manuals

New auto's are just here because they did a study to todays 14 year olds and noticed they were too stupid to use manual

Really, I don't like automated gearboxes, they just don't appeal to me. I like to shift (although I only driven a car 3 times and never higher than 3rd gear practicing..:shrug
Quote from daveb948576 :perhaps you should take your own advice "avatar"

Sorry, didn't mean to touch a nerve with you. My mistake, I must have confused you with a cry baby.
Quote from tristancliffe :Sorry, didn't mean to touch a nerve with you. My mistake, I must have confused you with a cry baby.

yes well it sounds like you got the wrong person. i woudnt be crying infact im finding you quite insulting. why do you attack me? have a done something to hurt your feelings? hhhmmmm jaffa
Don't distract me with Jaffa Cakes - you know how partial I am to them

Which bit did you find insulting? The bit where I mentioned the time you got upset because you didn't obey a server's rules (i.e. the language), or the bit where I described you (accurately) as a cry baby for your reaction and posting of the aforementioned problem.

Also, don't forget that I don't have any particular problems with you, I just didn't like the 'I don't like other countries because they banned me once' attitude. In another thread I'd have nothing personal against you (e.g. the latest NOS thread, in which I am belittling your argument, but not you).

exhaust fumes.
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG