The online racing simulator
exhaust fumes.
(35 posts, started )
exhaust fumes.
can i see some exhaust fumes coming out of the exhaust when the engine is worn? black/grey/blue
But the engine doesn't get worn..

@ your sig: I ain't sending a massage to anyone!
your engine does get worn dont you over rev your engine from time to time. i bet you use auto :bowdown:

if you dont want to send a message then dont but dont winge about it like a lil girl. :cry:
Quote from daveb948576 :your engine does get worn dont you over rev your engine form time to time. i bet you use auto :bowdown:

if you dont want to send a message then dont but dont winge about it like a lil girl. :cry:

1. in lfs your engine doesn't get worn
2. I'm just getting my drivers license and I can already drive manual thank you very much (I'm from belgium, auto's are really rare around here)
3. your sig says massage instead of message.
your engine does get worn!!!

come to a server ill proove it. with my own hands :ices_rofl
#6 - XsX!
warM ?
#7 - JTbo
That popcorn noise means engine is getting worn, still would be nice touch to get plow of blue smoke that would be more thick more you have popcorn installed to engine
Quote from JTbo :That popcorn noise means engine is getting worn, still would be nice touch to get plow of blue smoke that would be more thick more you have popcorn installed to engine

thank-you
I never experience this feature
neither did i am i missing out on something becuase when i look at my temp gauge it doesnt raise or lower so therefore i dont think you can heat your engine but maybe i could be wrong
example - Race along a straight getting close to top speed flick down to 1st gear and engine doesnt work so well anymore. Its like early engine damage or something.
its not warm as in over heat its WORN as in (been abused) (raced) (old) (given up) (packed in) (stressed), ffs are you playing the game or talking to your mates all the time.
#14 - JTbo
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :neither did i am i missing out on something becuase when i look at my temp gauge it doesnt raise or lower so therefore i dont think you can heat your engine but maybe i could be wrong

LFS cars do have modern engine with 100% efficency so they don't produce any heat Ok temp is not yet implemented.
so then Devs can we have exhaust fumes please and perhaps a heat haze when the engine is still good?
#16 - DeKo
Quote from daveb948576 :no broken you non english monkey

theres a reason the english get a bad name.

The engines dont get worn, set your BF1 gear ratio's high as they go, put it on its roof and get it up to 7th at full revs (takes a while), then drop it to first very fast. if that wouldnt wear an engine, nothing would. Its funny that after doing the engine goes normal. there is no wear at present.

Im sure these things are planned, there are just more important things to get put into the game, e.g. AI, perfect the tyre physics, body flex, etc..
#17 - JTbo
Quote from DeKo :theres a reason the english get a bad name.

The engines dont get worn, set your BF1 gear ratio's high as they go, put it on its roof and get it up to 7th at full revs (takes a while), then drop it to first very fast. if that wouldnt wear an engine, nothing would. Its funny that after doing the engine goes normal. there is no wear at present.

Im sure these things are planned, there are just more important things to get put into the game, e.g. AI, perfect the tyre physics, body flex, etc..

Do that in FXR...
i have no respect for any other country because i was before kicked out of a server for not being able to speak dutch so...

if someone wants to treat me nice i will treat nicely in return simple as if i treat nice i would expect the same treatment.

FXR engine does go pop lol join me in a server and i will show you tomorow.
Quote from sgt.flippy :I ain't sending a massage to anyone!

[lame]Me neither, although I had a nice massage in *Put a name of a village with a massage place here*[/lame]

If they firstly upgrade the Engine itself (probably post S3 or something)
then maybe something like this will come... (maybe)
First the important things, then the less important things
Quote from daveb948576 :i have no respect for any other country

I guess that was enough to say...
getting kicked out of a dutch server doesnt mean anything...

about fumes +1 in S3
#21 - CSU1
Quote from daveb948576 :no broken you non english monkey

Dave, if I had any moderatorship here on LFSforum.net I would hang, draw and quarter your little sim account here for a post like that!
That is NO fuc*ing way to speak to another forum member:bananadea
Quote from CSU1 :Dave, if I had any moderatorship here on LFSforum.net I would hang, draw and quarter your little sim account here for a post like that!
That is NO fuc*ing way to speak to another forum member:bananadea

Quote from CSU1 from the hanging thread :Sorry your just a fu**ing idiot sorry.

I agree, that you shouldnt insult others like this, but who throws the first stone?
Quote from daveb948576 :i have no respect for any other country because i was before kicked out of a server for not being able to speak dutch so...

And you lost a lot of respect here by bursting into tears for being banned from a privately owned server because you didn't speak the language they wanted to speak in. Swings and Roundabouts.
#24 - CSU1
Quote from zeugnimod :

I agree, that you shouldnt insult others like this, but who throws the first stone?

Listen that Sadam thread in its context was a VERY touchy subject for a lot of people, thus giving some probably OTT reactions from me, don't mix a good debate thread with this tripe.
Quote from daveb948576 :i have no respect for any other country

That's okay, never mind countries - just remember to have respect for other people.

exhaust fumes.
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG