The online racing simulator
ill make a mod for you
(131 posts, closed, started )
ill make u some wiperblades
why don't you, shaun, make something.. and then show it to us, and make us go "WOAH!! *jaw dropped to the floor*" kinda thing..
Shaun pls make my request pls
-
(imthebestracerthereis) DELETED by imthebestracerthereis
oo id like that mod too but dont tell imthebestracerthereis that i have it =D

Could i also have a mod where you get a top-fuel dragster like this http://www.txchange.com/topfuel.jpg

thank you

whoever doesnt spot the sarcasm will be severly beaten
lolz, if only...
oh nos!!11 coz i am teh haxxorr ive already beaten you to it shaun (check the attachment)

ok seriously now, try to make your posts believable lol you cannot just create any mod that anyone requests, try something like 'im bored, im not overly crap with photoshop so if anyone wants any texture mods like brake discs, steering wheels, lights, interiors etc, post here and ill have a go' At least with that people will know what you can do rather than 'i will make a mod for anyone'
Attached images
dragster lfs mod.jpg
A nice RB4 interior would be nice As would some tasty CSR sounds!

*Thread Hijack*

Man i've never posted here :o... Shaun, where in Wellingborough you from? I'm from Kettering.

Cheers
copy and pasted?!?!?! that is a real mod! it replaces the xfgti so its handling isnt totally realistic... lol

oo kettering? im from finedon! =D work in welly though,.

i really should stop spamming this thread :spam4:
-
(shaun463) DELETED by shaun463
It's a small world isn't it

Anyway...another idea for some mods...how about a general high-res interior pack if it isn't too much work

Cheers.
Quote from Hughie :copy and pasted?!?!?! that is a real mod! it replaces the xfgti so its handling isnt totally realistic... lol

oo kettering? im from finedon! =D work in welly though,.

i really should stop spamming this thread :spam4:

hey can u pm me that ill give u some of my cars
Quote from mattupson :It's a small world isn't it

Anyway...another idea for some mods...how about a general high-res interior pack if it isn't too much work

Cheers.

ill have a go but itll probbaly go lower res as i use paint
because its easy 2 use
-
Quote from Hughie :oh nos!!11 coz i am teh haxxorr ive already beaten you to it shaun (check the attachment)

ok seriously now, try to make your posts believable lol you cannot just create any mod that anyone requests, try something like 'im bored, im not overly crap with photoshop so if anyone wants any texture mods like brake discs, steering wheels, lights, interiors etc, post here and ill have a go' At least with that people will know what you can do rather than 'i will make a mod for anyone'

wich game is that car from?
lol u c the white lines from another game or program were was made in
#39 - Jakg
Sound mods, eh?

Ok, i want you to take the Direct3D wrapper in U21-onwards, but mod it so that i get decent sound (ie the right pitch, etc, just in slo-mo) when running at speeds other than 1x

AND i want you to write a program like CSR. But better
-
#40 - Jakg
-
Quote from Scrabby :wich game is that car from?
lol u c the white lines from another game or program were was made in

It was made in the oh so fun game of google images, search 'dragster', 2nd page lol.

@shaun: no i cant pm because its so clearly fake, i deliberatly left the crappy white bits in so its obvious!!!!11oneone
can i have an adjustable boost controller?
i´d like NOZZZ.

yea, i´m bored.
NOZZZZZ is for ricers! Racers use skill, not spray.

Anyways, shaun463, a hi-res texture pack for Westhill International would be nice
Poor shaun463 he has a lot of work to do. Can you make some good interiors for the gti? !!
I think Shaun's now starting to realise it takes a lot more effort to produce a good texture or sound mod.
Quote from Urban_Eagle1 :I just want to see his work his all talk but no preview? you cant create a thread without any previews thats just a waste of time

Quote from al heeley :I think Shaun's now starting to realise it takes a lot more effort to produce a good texture or sound mod.

well, we've been hinting to that since the thread started..

guess it's smarter to make something you like, and post it on the forum, or answer to requests in other threads.. instead of taking on a whole forum full of ideas!
Quote from shaun463 :ill have a go but itll probbaly go lower res as i use paint
because its easy 2 use

That must really be quality work m8, how in the hell can u even open dds files in paint? Or do you use some convertor to do it, i think it'll mess up the alpha - and lightmaps, anyway, i'm looking forward for a preview on the stuff you're making
Quote from shaun463 :itll probbaly go lower res as i use paint because its easy 2 use

you cant be serious
#50 - CSU1
This thread is closed

ill make a mod for you
(131 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG