The online racing simulator
ill make a mod for you
(131 posts, closed, started )
#51 - axus
ROFL, priceless.

Anyway, can I have nude track-side babes instead of mashals? I think that will add a lot to the immersion of LFS.
ill do that bout saturday
and my?
#55 - Jakg
Quote from dragon13 :who made that mod ?

Kegety's, he never released it and has no intention to as Scawen doesn't want him to
Please make a real Flag mod
And you guys think its fun to take the piss out of those who are trying to learn? Nice to see the regulars doing it, not letting me down.
#58 - SamH
You raise a very important point, Stoney.

I think there's some gentle ribbing going on, which I hope isn't unkind. I do hope shaun's enthusiasm for the community that he's very recently joined isn't lost on anyone.

As Al said, I too think shaun may find himself a bit out-faced with all the requests for mods. Some of them (sexy marshals particularly) I'd like to see too! The willingness to sit down and do the necessary to mod LFS for the benefit of the community is by and large a noble and positive intention, regardless of the result. I'm pretty sure everyone here recognises that shaun's core intention is good and at the very least appreciates his willingness.

I also hope shaun understands that most of the requests are just for fun
Some of you guys are giving him a hard time. Ask him one at a time. He probly has school since he's like 10 or something. Shaun BTW good luck on your mods.
Yee, shaun wheres my gti interior? lol im kidding, its hard to get everythingillepall when i start something it take me hours hahaha. So work on a mod that you would like to have and then post it. GTI INTERIOR!! ! :weeping:
I think Shaun463's biggest problem is he is trying too hard to be accepted into our little community.

But while I'm here, I'd like a Top Secret Nissan Skyline R33 GT-R to replace the XRT please...
right on, i think..
Quote from Blas89 :Yee, shaun wheres my gti interior? lol im kidding, its hard to get everythingillepall when i start something it take me hours hahaha. So work on a mod that you would like to have and then post it. GTI INTERIOR!! ! :weeping:

ill post it in a min
Quote from shaun463 :ill post it in a min

im sure its passed well over a minute lol jk. post it when u can i wanna see your work
maybe it was naptime.. sorry shaun!

i wanna see more of his work as well, maybe he's improving!
make a carbonfibre interior for XR, I want it 2 look real, not a 1minute job
The minute has being long... long ...long
#69 - Jakg
any screenies?
#71 - Jakg
how is that any different to the normal one?
Quote from Jakg :how is that any different to the normal one?

i forgot to take pics of the interior
lol
@Shaun463
Do you realise your running an outdated version of LFS? Download patch U.

As good as it's to see you offering to make things for people you should really just work in private on things such as textures and post it here to ask for advice etc. You've said your using paint which can't do DDS files and to be frank isn't going to produce high quality textures without a hell of a lot of man hours placing every pixel manually.

You'll improve you skills better that way than take on a pile of requests which are probably at the moment out of your grasp in ability. Wasting time in Paint trying to do them all.

If you haven't got access to Photoshop etc there are free alternatives out there (not sure if they do DDS though). I think there is one called GIMP(?). Anyway I'd recommend playing about with car skins/helmets, a lot easier since you can just keep refreshing them in the car viewer.

Don't take this the wrong way, I'm just trying to offer you some advice
Quote from keiran :@Shaun463
Do you realise your running an outdated version of LFS? Download patch U.

i use patch u30 usually
i use photo filtre now

edit:
how do i edit a suit
This thread is closed

ill make a mod for you
(131 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG