The online racing simulator
RHCP ~ Tell Me Baby
Cosmic Gate - Exploration of space
put your hands up for detroit
atm am accturally listening to the Live Stream at www.npr.org
The 24/7 loop crap... lol......
queen-innuendo
DJ Preach - Broken Inside
Mozart - Rondo a la Turc (something different from Cradle of filth and Mokoma )
DJ Project - Spune-mi tot ce vrei

and lol Hyper
Radiohead - National Anthem. From the I Might Be Wrong live-cd.

Lovely.
I listened for dance music all day long for first time in 2 years or so.. Made me wanna go disco :elefant:

but np: Offspring - All I Want
this tune reminds me of crazy taxi arcade game.
Quote from Xaid0n :DJ Project - Spune-mi tot ce vrei

and lol Hyper

I'm a grumpy old dinosaur so i can't understand why you listen a dj.Dj is not musician.Is he?

listenining now:erkan ogur-kaleden inisim olur
Quote from ZORER :erkan ogur-kaleden inisim olur

Now that's a coincidence.
Erkan Ogur with Ismail Demircioglu - Baris Güvercini
Quote from xaotik :Now that's a coincidence.
Erkan Ogur with Ismail Demircioglu - Baris Güvercini

wow.

mp3?
O parçayı bilmiyorum ama bulmaya çalışayım.Bir de Erkan Ogur&Yavuz Çetin-dünya var ki dinlemişsindir ama dinlemediysen şiddetle tavsiye ederim

Edit : i recommended him/her another song^^^^^^^^^
Quote from ZORER :mp3?
O parçayı bilmiyorum ama bulmaya çalışayım.Bir de Erkan Ogur&Yavuz Çetin-dünya var ki dinlemişsindir ama dinlemediysen şiddetle tavsiye ederim

MP3 but I own Anadolu Besik on CD as well - got the album after having heard as a stolen-and-totally-illegally-downloaded-off-the-internet mp3.

I get that you're recommending some co-op with Yavuz Çetin, but my Turkish knowledge (beyond a few basic swear words and greetings) is nil so I can't follow the rest. I'll surely look into this since I enjoy most of his cooperations (with Gasparyan for example).
sorry i thought you knew turkish. Yes i was recommending specially that song called "Dünya".It is an instrumental song and got something very special in it which tells you everything without a word.

Yavuz Çetin is another great musician-guitarist who had only 1 album.Sadly he decided to go, jumped from the bosphorus bridge just before the release his second album "For Sale"...
Queens of the Stone Age - A Song for the Deaf
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
Feeder - Shade

a classic Feeder song
Quote from deggis :AC/DC: Riff Raff. The most ass-kicking rock'n'roll song in the world.

aahhh ac/dc another legendary band.

night train - guns n roses
what about a longest song title contest

Panic! At the Disco - There's a Good Reason These Tables are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought of it Yet
what about longest guitar solo? lynyrd skynyrd - freebird (solo is about 5/6 minnits long)
NP : 2 Pac - I don't give a f*ck =d
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
Tenacious D - The Pick of Destiny
Evanescence ~ Lithium
Quote from deggis :Freebird could be divided to 2 different songs

true lol. my mates band does it as part of their set list and someone one complained about the length of the solo. and i dont want to mention the amount of tims iv been blocked on msn for singing sweet home alabama (i say sing, but i just type the words lol)
Bazooka Girl-Velfarre 2000.
This thread is closed

The what music are you listening to now thread
(16853 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG