The online racing simulator
Novembre!
(63 posts, started )
#51 - CSU1
:elefant: :grouphug: :banana: :drink:
Wooooohoooo! Novmbre is here , it's now the countdown to St.Nicholas trying to squeeze his fat arse down your chimney, and the obligitary over indulgance of festive food and beer
Happy Novembre everyone
#52 - CSU1
Quote from LFSn00b :Lol, but it needs more cheese, CSU have more cheese than that

:icon23: you want some???
Happy Novembre! May we all feel festive and such. I started the holiday by skipping school today...

Edit: I'm considering making an "official" novembre thread. Thoughts?
-
(Ben-Pepito) DELETED by Ben-Pepito
Quote from mrodgers :I'm surprised someone from the states didn't say anything. Like you guys a few days ago in Canada, we have our Thanksgiving in November. So, what do you guys do for Thanksgiving? We eat a lot of turkey and pumpkin pie.

I don't know about the rest of the US, but here in Pennsylvania our absolute biggest holiday is in November. What could be bigger than Christmas? Thanksgiving? Easter? In November? First Day of Buck hunting! My brother brought his wife up from Texas to visit for the first time a while back. She asked "Ya'll (that's 'do you all') hunt a lotta deer up here?" Honey! Schools close, businesses close, probably 80% of the workforce that doesn't get the day off for the first day of buck is usually "sick". And Texas is suppose to be a redneck state?
<snip>

Yeah, I'm from New Jersey and I know this girl and her father from Pennsylvania. They were telling me exactly that.

As for Thanksgiving, we sometimes have a relative or 2 over (sometimes more) for dinner and eat turkey and pumpkin pie.
Quote from LFSn00b :Lol, but it needs more cheese, CSU have more cheese than that

The ammount of cheese you have should never out weight the ammount of beer.

Which reminds me, I really need to buy some more cheese toasties isn't the same without cheese. :3
If somebody doesn't post their thoughts on me making an official novembre thread soon im just going to do it!
#57 - CSU1
Quote from Ben-Pepito :If somebody doesn't post their thoughts on me making an official novembre thread soon im just going to do it!

LMAO!!! What you talking about you mad horse YOU made the "Novembre" thread on 8th October 2006, 00:23 illepall
In the interest of getting ready for Novembre, I thought I'd try a different Canadian beer.

Sleemans Honey Brown, sounds nice:

"Delicious honeyed lager, perfectly dry but with a smooth floral kick to the finish. Delicious, and recommended"

#59 - CSU1
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :In the interest of getting ready for Novembre, I thought I'd try a different Canadian beer.

Sleemans Honey Brown, sounds nice:

"Delicious honeyed lager, perfectly dry but with a smooth floral kick to the finish. Delicious, and recommended"

Sounds YummY I want some *goes 20 yards to offie*
Edit: nope didn't have looks like beckers for me
Unlucky. Roll on Friday as I'd assume that's when it'll arrive. Knowing my luck I'd be in a lecture when the delivery guy phones to tell me.
Quote from CSU1 :LMAO!!! What you talking about you mad horse YOU made the "Novembre" thread on 8th October 2006, 00:23 illepall

Yeah, I know.

I wanna make a more official one. BTW We should have a Novembre Race... Like organized and everything.
Bumpity Bump Bump For Novembre!
Merry Novembre!

Novembre!
(63 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG