The online racing simulator
November Is Beer Avatar Month
(196 posts, closed, started )

Poll : What avatars to use for the month of November?

Closed since :
Beer
80's Cartoons
Favourite Object
Generally Geeky
Google Earth Shot
Magnified Picture
Quote from fragile_dog :Farcry: thats cause you're all drinking castlemain 4x :P. Fosters is pretty poor, carling is worse through :S.

Actually, only filthy Queenslanders drink XXXX (coz they can't spell beer HaHPHaMGZlol!eleventy!!!11).
The common beer in my area is Toohey's New which is pretty ordinary too. Coopers and Cascade are the best (non-boutique) Australian beers in my humble...
Quote from Bean0 :You should also try this...

Supermarkets usually do a 3 ales for £5 type deal, very useful for experimenting.

yup, thats why there are tons in my house

Some Sirrus Pics, and a new avatar!
Attached images
100_1532.JPG
100_1533.JPG
100_1535.JPG
sirrus isn't a beer!!!
Quote from fragile_dog :sirrus isn't a beer!!!

Well I think Jakq is a bit young to be drinking beer. Kind of like when I was a kid, I'd drink sparkling apple cider at "adult" events... kinda looked like champagne, so I thought I was cool
Suppose so, but its still an expensive drink for a young'un :P back in the day we had to make do with White lighting or dragon ice £2 for 3ltrs of the highest quality battery acid, AND WE ENJOYED IT GOD DAMNIT!
Sam Smiths beer seem pretty popular in central London, all the cheap pubs sell it. They do a reasonable range too. Never seen it outside of London though (not that I've really toured the UK or anything, but you get the idea).
the good old days
Quote from fragile_dog :Suppose so, but its still an expensive drink for a young'un :P back in the day we had to make do with White lighting or dragon ice £2 for 3ltrs of the highest quality battery acid, AND WE ENJOYED IT GOD DAMNIT!

heheheh - I remeber it well m8 - Good old 'Frosty Jack' or even worse some of that horrific 'Blue Ocean', or if you couldnt get £2 together, then it was old favourite 'Harvest Valley' (yeah like that crap has ever seen a valley)

Dont forget 'Special Red' WTF was that all about. I drank a warm can of Dragon Ice once, the words Bat & Piss come instantly to mind
Hahaha looking good everyone!
<Burp> oh pardon me.:vomit:
Doh!
hmhmhm Velkopopovicky Kozel is a v good lager. We czechs have so many good beers
Quote from thisnameistaken :I've found Theakston's Old Peculier in the USA before too - in six pack bottles, I think they were 12oz. O.P. doesn't travel all that well but having not had a pint of it for a couple of years I didn't really notice.

It's true of a lot or beers 'they don't travel that well'. O.P. tastes better the nearer you are to Masham, and Boddingtons tastes better in Manchester!
D'oh... typo!
Quote from Tweaker :Well I think Jakq is a bit young to be drinking beer. Kind of like when I was a kid, I'd drink sparkling apple cider at "adult" events... kinda looked like champagne, so I thought I was cool

A. it's Jakg god-dammit!

And yes, i am a "bit" young to go down the pub, but i just don't like Beer!

So what if it aint beer, it looks pretty good!
Quote from Jakg :A. it's Jakg god-dammit

It's hard to see the difference, see the pic and you'll see
Attached images
Image2.jpg
*cough* my sig *cough*
What, he got it right?

(j/k)
Quote from Bob Smith :What, he got it right?

(j/k)

oh your evil!

EDIT - - My sig's getting a bit... big!
Hehe. And yes, that sig is a bit large. Suggestions: that last line seems obvious, you could probably remove that.

I think I'm gonna drink some of that beer from my avatar...
got rid of the great quote, but here it is...
Sorry Jakq, I can't resist because it sounds like "Jack" when I say it in my head... and your name is Jack, no?

Jack-guhggg guhhh guhhh ---- blah how do I say that????
I don't like beer!

<---------
Yes, it is, i use Jakg as its a shortened version of "Jack Green". It sounds 1337, i used it as the address for my first ever website, and tbh it has no real pronunciation. I just say each letter.

Better than "<0> Snipz0rz!" though!
the king of beer!... or at least the king of the beers that rednecks drink.
i couldn't resist this avatar month.
maybe i should get a picture of me with my dad's beer just like Bob's.
This thread is closed

November Is Beer Avatar Month
(196 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG