The online racing simulator
November Is Beer Avatar Month
(196 posts, closed, started )

Poll : What avatars to use for the month of November?

Closed since :
Beer
80's Cartoons
Favourite Object
Generally Geeky
Google Earth Shot
Magnified Picture
grrrrrrrrr.

I dont drink in Parks! I tried nice cheap white lightening, tasted like ****. Tried Lidl Cider, didn't taste of anything. Might as well try Meths!

I have a group leaning over my shoulder, aparently i need to try a Bacardi Breezer.
Quote from Jakg :I have a group leaning over my shoulder, aparently i need to try a Bacardi Breezer.

Lady

I'm of the firm opinion that theres more crap in a Breezer than in el cheapo cider tbh.

What you want is a nice Ale. Bishops Finger for instance, or Old Speckled Hen
Quote from Jakg :grrrrrrrrr.

I dont drink in Parks! I tried nice cheap white lightening, tasted like ****. Tried Lidl Cider, didn't taste of anything. Might as well try Meths!

I have a group leaning over my shoulder, aparently i need to try a Bacardi Breezer.

Yeah, if you're a girl.

Cider is for boons who are too poor to afford a real drink. Usually on the dole too, that or hobos.

If I was to go back drinking I'd have a Whisky Sour, or a stright Whisky, or if I was in the mood a Brandy. I rarely drink anything else when I do drink.
i do believe i have both of those in the "Magical Cupboard of Alcohol" - and some "el cheapo Whisky", Mum says its for "medicinal purposes"

My Dad would rather i drink Beer than Coke for some reason!
I have mine ready, but it's not the first yet!
Quote from Jakg :i do believe i have both of those in the "Magical Cupboard of Alcohol" - and some "el cheapo Whisky", Mum says its for "medicinal purposes"

My Dad would rather i drink Beer than Coke for some reason!

Bah, no point drinking if you drink cheap. It's like buying a Rolax, it looks the same as a Rolex, but it's just not the same.
it isn't that im "drinking cheap", i prefer my Rolax to the Rolax, in the same way i prefer my Zen to my iPod and LFS to NFS!

Although, i WILL try some of that "Bishop Giving The Finger" or whatever it's called!
Paulaner for me
I liked my October avatar so I kept it. Just made a few adjustments.
Quote from Jakg :it isn't that im "drinking cheap", i prefer my Rolax to the Rolax, in the same way i prefer my Zen to my iPod and LFS to NFS!

Although, i WILL try some of that "Bishop Giving The Finger" or whatever it's called!

You should also try this...

Quote :Riggwelter: from the Old Norse: rigg-back and velte – to overturn. When a sheep is on its back and cannot get up without help, local Yorkshire dialect says it is rigged or riggwelted.

Riggwelter is a full flavoured strong Yorkshire ale brewed using the unusual Yorkshire Square fermentation system. The result is a well balanced, deep chestnut coloured ale.

With it's distinctive roast malt, Golding hops and banana fruit aromas, Riggwelter has a strong and refreshingly dry finish of hops and roasted barley malt.

* ABV 5.7%
* 500 ml bottle

Supermarkets usually do a 3 ales for £5 type deal, very useful for experimenting.
Quote from LFSn00b :Edited my own avatar, what do ya like?

You have crappy beer on your avatar
<-- boo!
finally a month that hits a good taste

well, apart fomr the Sternburg Export...
Quote from geeman1 :You have crappy beer on your avatar

Is that kozel dark? Very good beer.
I'll take a crappy mobile-phone-picture tonight, cause I'll be drinking some
Celebrating my birthday and my brother's driver's license at once
From left: Matti cider, Hurriganes long drink and Hurriganes beer. Haven't tasted any of them, but Matti rules
Oh yeah, beer for everybody ^^
Quote from three_jump :finally a month that hits a good taste

well, apart fomr the Sternburg Export...

Never claimed it was a good beer, but there are even worse (like Öttinger).
Anyway, I'm not that much of a beer drinker, so when I do drink beer, it's mostly to save money, hence the Sternburg ;p
I prefer a Gin Tonic, a Cuba Libre or a nice Whisk(e)y anytime
The public didn't like tits, so I have to use a photo of my FXO..
One of the top (imo) finnish beer brands.

<--
hehe, harley davidson can. lol.
Quote from Captain Slow :hehe, harley davidson can. lol.

I was just about to use that one, got me a better one which is the hole true thing about beer
I vote for a cocktails december
Quote from rc10racer :I was just about to use that one, got me a better one which is the hole true thing about beer

lol
my mates msn message was that once, except he changed the "ugly people" to "harry" (my real name) i was a bit pissed off.
This thread is closed

November Is Beer Avatar Month
(196 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG