The online racing simulator
Helmet Skins
Post skins here for the: Helmets

RULES:
  1. ONLY Post Finished Skins
  2. If you have a screenshot, please post the skin file also (not a requirement, but would be nice).
  3. If you have the files hosted elsewhere, please DO NOT use [IMG] tags for screenshots, etc. It will make the thread load slower for 56k users.
  4. Try to keep the chatter to a minimum, new people are viewing this thread to find themselves a nice skin, they don't need to scroll through pages of text to finally find something. If you want to comment on someone's skin, that is fine, but please... everyone is exploring their own creativity and personal tastes, so be supportive.
Thank You, and happy skinning! :cool:
My Shiner Bock helmet. Template by Maggot, thanks!

#3 - Rob76
Public Union Jack Helmet

[EDIT] Updated version added (template thanks to Maggot). Feel free to use, and basic changes to personalise, but please leave Maggot's and my name somewhere in the unused part.
Attached images
HEL_Rob76_GBv6.jpg
HEL_Rob76_GBv6_preview.jpg
[Iam]fishm@n
good as it is
Attached images
HEL_f2.jpg
This is a helmet I did to match the gelati skins. I'm not fussed about others using it, but it does have my name on it.
Attached images
HEL_gelati.jpg
This is the James Hunt helmet I made a while ago and have been using ever since. Note: It contains tobacco sponsorship so may be illegal on European race servers. *cough*
Attached images
HEL_Hunt.jpg
Quote from WorldFamous :This is the James Hunt helmet I made a while ago and have been using ever since. Note: It contains tobacco sponsorship so may be illegal on European race servers. *cough*

Are you serious are joking?
#8 - jmkz
joking of course

IRL tobacco sponsorship IS illegal
Quote from Mobayrasta :Are you serious are joking?

It was a joke, which is why I put the little *cough* at the end.

What with the big deal made of the tobacco ban in motorsport I thought it was kinda funny, ah well, nevermind.
Me being from the states where the whole populus is scared of the all mighty tobacco. I was not sure. Didn't mean to spoil your joke.:rally_dri :laola: :banana_ra
It was worth it just for the smilie conga line.
Hi. Does anyone have an idea how to best view helmets when making skins for them? I'm working on a complicated skin and could use the benefit of a bigger
view of the helmet besides the views I get in the player menus and the garage.
Is viewing the skin in game the only way to get a decent view? I got tired of fooling with the helmet, so I didn't try. Man, I hope the finished skin looks good,
cause what I want to do is going to be hard
Quote from Racer Y :Hi. Does anyone have an idea how to best view helmets when making skins for them? I'm working on a complicated skin and could use the benefit of a bigger
view of the helmet besides the views I get in the player menus and the garage.
Is viewing the skin in game the only way to get a decent view? I got tired of fooling with the helmet, so I didn't try. Man, I hope the finished skin looks good,
cause what I want to do is going to be hard

You really should get the CMX viewer from the LFS website...makes skinning a lot easier than looking at the results in-game!

http://www.liveforspeed.net/?page=addons
Uhm I have that. It doesn't show helmets though
Has anybody got a Senna helmet skin? I got one by hacking the LFSworld auto download thingy but it's not very good. Looking for one with sponsors etc.
Quote from Racer Y :Uhm I have that. It doesn't show helmets though

It does...
Senna Helmet. Not all that great as it is my first skin. Ignore the face part. It does dissapear when its used
Attached images
HEL_Senna.jpg
#18 - Jimi
Jimi's Helmet:
Attached images
HEL_Jimi-Black.jpg
Thanks Joncox!

Now I'm looking for a Scott Speed helmet.

Forza Squadra Toro Rosso!!!
I will atempt Scott speed now!
Ok, I was having real troble finding the american flag on the front but Its here and its quite good.
Attached images
HEL_Scott_speed.jpg
Here is my Infiniti Helmet and skin to go along with it.
Any thoughts? first time trying for myself.
Attached images
Helmet Infiniti.JPG
Skin Infiniti.JPG
Quote from joncox :Ok, I was having real troble finding the american flag on the front but Its here and its quite good.

Thanks man!
I have a request- can someone make me an Alex Zanardi helmet? with a bigger pineapple on the back/top?
i can't seem to grassp skinning- and i have fouind a tutorial on the search
I will do Zanardi if you have any pictures of him it would be helpful

Helmet Skins
(1323 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG