The online racing simulator
Stop crying and learn to configure the settings, it'll work.
i have a G25 and it works great with LFS... you probally didnt configure it right.

is the clutch peddle set to axis?
are your throttle and brake set to separate(not combined)

i dont really understand what(specifically) isnt working with LFS...tell me and i can help you to get it going....
All I did was get the new test patch, and everything worked fine.
Break and throttle are set to SEPARATE and not combined, when i push the break pedal it goes 50% of the 4th axis, and when i push the throttle pedal it goes 100 % of the same 4th axis (even the Separate button has been pushed). The clutch is ok, but still remain those two pedals which seems not to work. I also tried a "SHIFT+C" to retrieve "default settings" but in vain.

I do not consider myself as a FNG, so i dun wanna read the damn "RTFM" thing. I played so many hours with my MOMO Racing, i know how to set the axes and FFB.

This problem is just driving me crazy, as i wrote before, the other games like GTR2, GT Legends, are fully functionnal.

Ty ppl.
Quote from spankmeyer :Stop crying and learn to configure the settings, it'll work.

Lol full of heart as ever! :cartman:
it says 31st october for me but..yeah, first it was 11th october, then 19th, then 26th, now its 31st..HOPEFULLY it will be shipped tomorrow.
recieved my g25 today from darkplanets : ) but i cant use it till the end of the month as its a birthday pres from my girlfriend lol
Mine has been shipped today from Logitech to arrive on the 1st camt wait
Quote from BigHope :when i push the break pedal it goes 50% of the 4th axis, and when i push the throttle pedal it goes 100 % of the same 4th axis (even the Separate button has been pushed).

control panel => game controllers => g25 => properties => advanced (or something like that)

there should be a box to set separte axis right at the top
Quote from Plague of Craig :recieved my g25 today from darkplanets : ) but i cant use it till the end of the month as its a birthday pres from my girlfriend lol

thats a long wait
The G25 is in stock in a store in Sweden, not the one i ordered from tho. I wont cancel my order due to that this store is total crap. Long deliverys and crap support if something breaks. Would propaly arrive earlier from where I ordered it than from this store. Still a bummer that they have it in stock and mine have not.
Quote from sshhaabb :Mine has been shipped today from Logitech to arrive on the 1st camt wait

ok now im worried, i have add no E-mail from Logitech, only the confirm receipt of my order. and that was on the 16/09/2006
and they have add no money out of the bank.
if i Track my order it just says the same old thing Status New order.
it say nothing about shipping.
if they have cocked the order up the shit will hit the fan after waiting this long. :chairs:
Quote from Plague of Craig :recieved my g25 today from darkplanets : ) but i cant use it till the end of the month as its a birthday pres from my girlfriend lol

First in UK? Dammit I need that wheel.

Gameseek still saying tomorrow it will ship. We will see.
Quote from speedykev :ok now im worried, i have add no E-mail from Logitech, only the confirm receipt of my order. and that was on the 16/09/2006
if they have cocked the order up the shit will hit the fan after waiting this long. :chairs:

That sounds a bit of a worry. My order status has been updated to Shipped Order Closed.
Here's some pics of me messing around with the wheel so far:

http://kwazico.com/jollyeskimo/main.php/v/G25/?g2_page=4

Luckily I had set of hex keys that actually fit perfectly... the stuff I have that are made for north america don't seem to work.

The paddles have been a slight annoyance since I seem to hit my thumbs when I use them with the way that I hold the wheel. My friend also expressed concerns about getting a bad wacking on the fingers if the wheel's spinning fast and my hand was in the wrong place. Luckily the paddles are easily removable...simply take the wheel off, and unscrew the two screws that hold each shifter paddle in place.

Love the whole thing, pretty much on the same points as everyone else mentions... the only other things that I don't like in addition is the quality of the leather, and the shifter knob/stalk screw thread. I've already started treating the leather with some oil to see if I can soften it up and make it feel less....pleathery.

Another thing that I really don't like is how I can't seem to assign custom keys or commands to each shifter position... should've been simple seeing how they're all recognized as button pushes in games. This way, I'm also not able to assign the same commands for the sequential shift up/down as the paddles. Just a minor annoyance, but it would be nice to be able to do.

edit: OK I figured it out... by recording the sequential stick shift's as seperate shift up and down commands, I can program the paddles to perform the exact same command, so that the sequential and paddles now do the exact same thing. Yay for me.
If anyone hears anything positive from Kompletts delivery department let me know. Their site claimed shipping on the 30th (today), but no email to say it was or was delayed. Last time (the 13th?) I got an email that day saying it was delayed.

As for shifter positions, I was hoping to configure a dog leg first on the h-shift to simulate the gear levers I use in competition cars. The more practice I get in shifting a racing car in the 'proper' fashion, the better I will be in real life (even if only by a small percentage).

Motorcycle shops (or leather jacket shops) often sell leather treatment/hide feed products, and this might be just the thing for you JollyInuit (sorry :shy. I used something similar once on my Momo Force all those years ago, and it was reasonably succesful. I say reasonably because there is no getting passed the fact that the leather is tightly bound to the wheel, so there isn't a great deal of material in which to add 'give'.

Edit: Mile High Club solo division???? I daren't think what that means you did on the aeroplane, but I'm guessing it involved tissues??!?!?
hope its not going to be a case of some retailers getting and some not, I'll be fuming if gameplay uk don't get them in this week.
i ordered mine from dell, and it shipped yesterday, and is scheduled for a nov 1 delivery. can't wait
Quote from speedykev :ok now im worried, i have add no E-mail from Logitech, only the confirm receipt of my order. and that was on the 16/09/2006

Sorry it seems they have cocekd your order you should have paid by credit card instant payment.
Quote from tristancliffe :As for shifter positions, I was hoping to configure a dog leg first on the h-shift to simulate the gear levers I use in competition cars. The more practice I get in shifting a racing car in the 'proper' fashion, the better I will be in real life (even if only by a small percentage).

Yeah that's what I'm thinking... probably going to have to make one out of some stock and a tap & die.

Quote from tristancliffe : Motorcycle shops (or leather jacket shops) often sell leather treatment/hide feed products, and this might be just the thing for you JollyInuit (sorry :shy. I used something similar once on my Momo Force all those years ago, and it was reasonably succesful. I say reasonably because there is no getting passed the fact that the leather is tightly bound to the wheel, so there isn't a great deal of material in which to add 'give'.

Right now, I'm using a bottle of oil that I used years ago to soften up baseball gloves... not having much luck with it, but I'm gonna give it a good overnight soak to see if it improves.

Quote from tristancliffe : Edit: Mile High Club solo division???? I daren't think what that means you did on the aeroplane, but I'm guessing it involved tissues??!?!?

No comment.
god i hate my live ... my g25 is on its way and my beloved fw900 just died with a bang and some pinkish explosion ... and i cant find any capacitor that appears to be the reason for all this so im back to my old 14" crt which is worthless for playing lfs with
Quote from BigHope :Break and throttle are set to SEPARATE and not combined, when i push the break pedal it goes 50% of the 4th axis, and when i push the throttle pedal it goes 100 % of the same 4th axis (even the Separate button has been pushed). The clutch is ok, but still remain those two pedals which seems not to work. I also tried a "SHIFT+C" to retrieve "default settings" but in vain.

I do not consider myself as a FNG, so i dun wanna read the damn "RTFM" thing. I played so many hours with my MOMO Racing, i know how to set the axes and FFB.

This problem is just driving me crazy, as i wrote before, the other games like GTR2, GT Legends, are fully functionnal.

Ty ppl.

Make sure in your Logitech profiler software, that pedals are set to seperate, otherwise they will still be combined in LFS. When you install the Logitech G25 software (profiler software) it will be set as combined pedals by default.
I finally fixed matters with A Matter Of Fax and ordered from Dell, supposed to ship on Nov. 1st.
The UPS status for my Logitech order is now "Out for delivery"! :woohoo:
GameSeek now says "In stock Now! - Usually dispatched within 24 hours"

my order still says pre order though

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG