The online racing simulator
when is patch v coming out?
(39 posts, started )
Remember:
#3 - Jakg
only the devs know - anyway, Patch V is compatible so nothing "amazing" can come in it. Anyway, instead of getting V, saite yourself with Patch U23, and an S2 license
#6 - Don
#7 - Jakg
Quote from Don :i dont think that even THEY know

well i think Scawen can make a rough geuss, but it really depends on Sound - technically there won't be a U24, but it wouldn't suprise me if there was - V will be U23 with Vista support, and the new sound system working perfectly
chuck norris knows
Quote from Jakg :only the devs know - anyway, Patch V is compatible so nothing "amazing" can come in it. Anyway, instead of getting V, saite yourself with Patch U23, and an S2 license

I wouldn't suggest the test patches simply because there might be some errors or bugs. I think the U patch is quite good for now. After all, they are test patches

I'm at least using U version until the next official patch arrives...
When will V come out?

When it's ready, obviously.
2006-2007
#12 - SamH
Quote from Captain Slow :chuck norris knows

Chuck's coming to my house for dinner. I'll ask him, and let you know
Quote from shaun463 :

Do you even read any of the stuff that is posted here, it wouldn't take long to just scan the first page of posts to get the answer or even do a quick search, idiot!
#14 - SamH
Hi Shaun!

I think its out before 2008
yeah man its not going to be much special for you anyway because it will still be limited to same car and track , concentrate on buying S2 first before making posts asking bout V, and even if you do get S2 ... always do a search first for questions like this !

Calum

EDIT : :tit:

:wave2:
#18 - Jakg
Quote from Hyperactive :I wouldn't suggest the test patches simply because there might be some errors or bugs. I think the U patch is quite good for now. After all, they are test patches

I'm at least using U version until the next official patch arrives...

i do remember Scawen saying one of the U's was the "....most stable LFS ever". Test patches do have some bugs (ie U21, U22, Maybe U23 (very few people tested it yet - although here it's fine! sound issues), but U20 never had a flaw that U didn't, and i really prefer U20 to U!
Quote from SamH :zeug has the right idea

Smile & wave, boys.. smile and wave

I know, I know but when the answer is right there.....argh.....
Quote from SamH :Chuck's coming to my house for dinner. I'll ask him, and let you know

ahh good. i wasnt going to look for him. if he wanted me he would of found ma anyway.
Quote from SamH :Chuck's coming to my house for dinner. I'll ask him, and let you know

Man that guy is quick on his feet as well as with his feet. Because he just left my house after lunch which is probably only 1 or 2 hours before dinner for you.

I beat ya to it. I asked on his way out the door. Late November/early December for patch V.
I think Norris is wrong for the first time in his life
#23 - Gunn
Quote from garph :Do you even read any of the stuff that is posted here, it wouldn't take long to just scan the first page of posts to get the answer or even do a quick search, idiot!

People who seek answers by asking questions are not idiots by default, and calling someone an idiot doesn't make you look too smart at all. You won't help the guy become a better forum user by abusing him.
Quote from Jakg :...technically there won't be a U24...

It of course will. first thing is that on some point click sounds are echoed or disappear, and AFAIK Scawen promised an auto-patcher for the UXX test patch series, so there will at a minimum be two more test patches - first one addressing the few left sound bugs and implementing the autoPatcher, the next testing the auto-patcher.
#25 - Jakg
Quote from St4Lk3R :It of course will. first thing is that on some point click sounds are echoed or disappear, and AFAIK Scawen promised an auto-patcher for the UXX test patch series, so there will at a minimum be two more test patches - first one addressing the few left sound bugs and implementing the autoPatcher, the next testing the auto-patcher.

technically as Scawen said there will be 2 more test patches after U21 - but of course im sure there WILL be a U24

(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG