The online racing simulator
Main Nations Hotlap Rank
(14 posts, started )
Main Nations Hotlap Rank
Hi

I was just wondering how that "thing" works. It shows Country and points. I have 8 HLs driven (that are on MHR) and Nations Figure stays the same :S

Can someone explain? I have asked some people, nobody knows.

Tnx
Quote from ru7 [SLO] :Hi

I was just wondering how that "thing" works. It shows Country and points. I have 8 HLs driven (that are on MHR) and Nations Figure stays the same :S

Can someone explain? I have asked some people, nobody knows.

Tnx

To affect the nations figure you'll probably need to do a lot of hotlaps that are either well inside or well outside the benchmark. I believe the nations handicap is an average based on all hotlaps done by racers from that nation so there will be a hell of a lot of them.
OK, Handicap, what about points, what do they stand for? Number od HLs driven?
Quote from Gentlefoot :To affect the nations figure you'll probably need to do a lot of hotlaps that are either well inside or well outside the benchmark. I believe the nations handicap is an average based on all hotlaps done by racers from that nation so there will be a hell of a lot of them.

I think it is the avarage of the laps done within a certain boundary of a certain benchmark, as for the points I am illepall
#5 - Renku
IIRC: You have to be in the top 10 of every chart to be counted in the Nations Rank. The handicap and points are both added (of the players that are from the same country of course): [-2.500 + (-1.500)] = -4.000. 1st on the chart gets 10 points, 2nd gets 9 points ..., and 10th gets 1 point.
Tnx for explaining
#7 - Misko
And only best 3 from the same country from top 10 on one combo get counted for points, and only their handycaps are added in nations rank (German EPS combos for exmaple ).
Exactly and if there are more than 3 ppl in the top10 from the same country, then the others are not giving pts, but they are keeping other nations away from pts. Only 3 best guys from a Nation bring pts, to give a chance for smaller Nations

I kinda layed down the scoring system to Vic , he made it pretty much exactly as I said, but dunno about HDCP's, I guess they are the same, the 3 fastest guys in the top10 can effect it
Quote from RudiTurbo :... but dunno about HDCP's, I guess they are the same, the 3 fastest guys in the top10 can effect it

yups
Quote from Misko :And only best 3 from the same country from top 10 on one combo get counted for points...

omg, I forgot that . Any volunteers out there who want to add this info to LFS Wiki? I searched there and only got 1 result to the word "rank".
Quote from Renku :omg, I forgot that . Any volunteers out there who want to add this info to LFS Wiki? I searched there and only got 1 result to the word "rank".

hmm seems like there next to nothing on lfs world in fact. I've created a first template for some lfs world pages. I'll try to add a bit every now and then (don't be scared to add something too (i mean in general, not just to you, Renku ))
Adding a couple of brief explanations as we speak. Anyone feel free to add more or edit.
Quote from RudiTurbo :Exactly and if there are more than 3 ppl in the top10 from the same country, then the others are not giving pts, but they are keeping other nations away from pts. Only 3 best guys from a Nation bring pts, to give a chance for smaller Nations

I kinda layed down the scoring system to Vic , he made it pretty much exactly as I said, but dunno about HDCP's, I guess they are the same, the 3 fastest guys in the top10 can effect it

Why not consider just the fastest guy from each nation on a given combo?

Main Nations Hotlap Rank
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG