The online racing simulator
COME ON! whens the next big release?
(10 posts, closed, started )
Hi! I wanted to ask, when do the devs plan to return to working on LFS? I know they've released test patches U21 and U22 but I want something serious, like what happened with the U patch. Any chance of getting S2 (FINAL) anytime soon devs?
Who said they stopped working on it?
A lot of work goes into making a game, just wait or take up fishing.
Quote from Leprekaun :Hi! I wanted to ask, when do the devs plan to return to working on LFS? I know they've released test patches U21 and U22 but I want something serious, like what happened with the U patch. Any chance of getting S2 (FINAL) anytime soon devs?

I'll tell you.

When they feel like working on it again! .

I'm happy with the way it is, the devs can take a break, and take their time. I'm fully satisfied with this at this present moment.
:tombstone for this thread in.....5.....4.....3.........

EDIT: I think it was said V comes out somwhere mid novembre. Not sure.
#7 - evans
The poor guy doesn't even get a chance, does he?
The muffins are ready!
LOL!

Is this the start of the new "when" threads season? Goot to get an early start!
#10 - SamH

Should I or shouldn't I?

I am going to close the thread, because it's just so obvious that the devs are constantly slogging it out, developing and creating. Perhaps it's not obvious to the casual player or forum visitor, but as Leprekaun is aware of the test patches and the progress that's being made, I think the questions being posted here are more rhetoric than the basis for actual discussion.

So, not being mean or anything but it's just not a thread that's going to go anywhere useful or constructive.. thread closed

[edit] PS: Just in case you weren't aware - though I think most people are - Scawen is planning a new compatible patch somewhere around the end of October. That's the plan, anyway. It's subject to change as always. Could be sooner, may be later.
This thread is closed

(10 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG