The online racing simulator
Logo Design Competition With Prizes
(112 posts, started )
Sadly ITEK Racing came to a end today....I am very sorry to those that took the time and effort to design a logo and there was alot of great logos. Again i am sorry and i hope you all dont hate me now
So what happened to ITEK i've been hearing about it but im confused
what? this is funny? you think you team members are clever or what how dare you make a joke like this? i mean it is obvious that you already knew that the team was going to end and you funny clever team members decided to make a final joke to the fools around and started a logo competition...and the competition's decision day is just the day team ends...

you should be kicked out of lfs community..illepall
Quote from ZORER :what? this is funny? you think you team members are clever or what how dare you make a joke like this? i mean it is obvious that you already knew that the team was going to end and you funny clever team members decided to make a final joke to the fools around and started a logo competition...and the competition's decision day is just the day team ends...

Dont dare talk to me like that m8...The decision was made 1 day ago because of something that happened in the team and that could not be helped and i am not going to keep a team together just because of a logo comp and i have already said sorry for that. I put so much time into my team because i loved it...It breaks my heart to have to end it like this but i dont need you sleezy comments. We were a respected team in lfs and you dont know what it means to leave that behind.
Quote from ZORER :what? this is funny? you think you team members are clever or what how dare you make a joke like this? i mean it is obvious that you already knew that the team was going to end and you funny clever team members decided to make a final joke to the fools around and started a logo competition...and the competition's decision day is just the day team ends...

whats the point saying something like that ? It wasnt our intentions to drive the team to an end ? That's crap you are saying dude !
Some people just dont know when to say things at the right time! Was pointless to say that Zorer
So sad to see ITEK breaking up Good luck to You B11TME !
Quote from MataGyula :So sad to see ITEK breaking up Good luck to You B11TME !

Thanks man...at least some one has respect.
I was mildly irritated by it, but that past within 5 minutes. The only reason I done a logo for ITEK is because I like the team and wanted them to have a fresh new look.

I think Zorer needs to take a chill pill, its just a logo mate. I dont know if you planned on selling the server and buying a new house or something, but even if that was the case you still over reacted.

Very sorry to see ITEK split up
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I dont know if you planned on selling the server and buying a new house or something, but even if that was the case you still over reacted.

LOL
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I was mildly irritated by it, but that past within 5 minutes. The only reason I done a logo for ITEK is because I like the team and wanted them to have a fresh new look.

I think Zorer needs to take a chill pill, its just a logo mate. I dont know if you planned on selling the server and buying a new house or something, but even if that was the case you still over reacted.

Very sorry to see ITEK split up

Yeah it isn't a problem with me that this happened. Which is why I didn't spend very long on those logos, I was just getting multiple ideas out before I really wanted to start touching them up for a final version.

Happens all the time in the design world anyways... time spent on most things never are used
doh

Logo Design Competition With Prizes
(112 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG