The online racing simulator
i was on lfsworld today
(78 posts, started )
even tyried warrock forum and its been blocked to.
#27 - Jakg
Quote from Rappa Z :...

awwww, your crown as youngest serious LFSer (you are 13?) has been taken away!
-
(CSU1) DELETED by CSU1
Wow, only 8 years old! thats really young to be on a forum, looks like im gonna have to watch my language
#29 - CSU1
Quote from Jakg :awwww, your crown as youngest serious LFSer (you are 13?) has been taken away!

aaah, but, shaun is a demo racer, so technically he doesnt own a "copy" of lfs. so rappa z is still youngest.
He isnt. I know of one, that is 12.
We are probably getting beat in LFs by this young lad as well!
how old is rappa ??lol
#34 - Jakg
kk ,kool nice to see young interest in the game !!
I turned 13 on April 6th. We never knew if i was "officially" the youngest, due to the amount of people who don't even know about the forums.
kk,dam u started young !!fair play !
i think i still hold youngest(physical) spammer in LFS.

we all know Jakg is mentally 2 years old.
hahahhahahahaha:ices_rofl :ices_rofl
#40 - Jakg
actually, I have the mental age of a 50 year old. ATM I'm having a midlife crisis and want to buy a sportsbike!
em sportsbike =:tombstone lol
who was the first person to spam this forum i wonder?
not me !!
Quote from zeugnimod :He isnt. I know of one, that is 12.

LOL dude if your talking about me my age on the Noobs racing site is wrong lol ! im 15 years old...which still isnt much :P
Quote from Vendetta :LOL dude if your talking about me my age on the Noobs racing site is wrong lol ! im 15 years old...which still isnt much :P

im at school at the momment
lol
-
(CSU1) DELETED by CSU1
Quote from Vendetta :LOL dude if your talking about me my age on the Noobs racing site is wrong lol ! im 15 years old...which still isnt much :P

Are you really only 15???????????? I would have put you, from your postings over the years, at at LEAST 25!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#48 - Gunn
Quote from tristancliffe :Are you really only 15???????????? I would have put you, from your postings over the years, at at LEAST 25!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should race him sometime
Quote from Jakg :actually, I have the mental age of a 50 year old. ATM I'm having a midlife crisis and want to buy a sportsbike!

A midlife crisis?

You'd wish that! :-P
I have raced him. And I've watched him drift a bit (albeit not recently :shy, and I'd still say 25.

i was on lfsworld today
(78 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG