The online racing simulator
What cool cars did you see today?
(70 posts, started )
Haven't been out today but yesterday I saw the same Lotus Elise/Exige (not sure which it was) twice.

Also saw this DBRS9 driving about last weekend

EDIT: Also one of these parked across the road.
Attached images
F3_GT 140_wallpaper.jpg
There's an exotic car dealership in the south hills of Pittsburgh that usually has some pretty nice rides in the display windows, but they won't even let me in the door. (Stupid elitist $&*(#$@#$#, all I wanna do is get some pictures...)

Aside from that I don't see much in the way of exotics. A few new Mustangs, some third and fourth-gen Camaros here and there and once in a blue moon a Corvette, but this is the time of year where the toys get put away--so I probably won't see much of anything until spring thaw.
I really hoped this thread was going to get more replies! But here is some from today near Brussels. All pictures were taken in one street.

Notice the BMW M6 has a dent just in front the rear wheel. And I checked, it was a M.
Saw a red LX6 today. Not sure if it was a Donkervoort, Caterham or Lotus. Forgot the camera at home.
I saw a nice Alfa GT this morning. I thought it was cool until I saw the badge....JTD. It's a disgrace I tell you!
#56 - Don
What were you doing when you took that pic Don. Falling down?
#58 - Don
sitting on a curb, waiting for mom to pick me up
Oh right. It looks like you took it quickly because it's tilted and looks like it's blurry round the edges.
#60 - Don
well, cellphone quality
Saw a MAN BW 8x8 today. I really love that thing! Much cooler as a Hummer.
Attached images
8x8.JPG
Well, i went on a camping trip. In the middle of the woods there are Dodge Vipers? And anothe Viper on the highway. Also my dad said that while i was on the trip he wwas test driving A lotus Espirit
Saw a DB9 today, but then I see them quite often in Birmingham. This one was in Hamble near Southampton, in that car park I also saw a TVR Chimera, Lotus Elan, Maserati Coupe or Grand Sport (not sure which), various Porsches including a Carrera 4S and a really cool 60`s 911.
And I didnt even look that hard...
That reminds me, I think I saw a DB9 here once, too. I didn't get a good look at it but it sure looked like it had the DB9 tail lights.
I saw an Ariel Atom in Brislington (A4, Bath Road, just past Callington Road to be exact) today. Even after trying to explain why its a gorgeous car, my gf didn't get it

I was going in the opposite direction I really wanted to stop, but it's not exactly practical when both cars are in queues
Not me, But when my mate was on holiday, Was on a ferry and saw nar enough ALL the cars on the Gumball Rally on it.
my dad saw bonos maseratti today !!id dat counts
Today I saw a raped Corvette, it was red and had one of the fugliest spoilers ever on the boot. I'll try to find a pic of something similar to show.

One of these: Just in read, and even less width... And it had a third braking light in it. It was also a bit higher, it come just a bit over the roof of the car (which is illegal here). And he didn't bother removing the fourth brake light he got with it either (again, illegal to have more than 3 brake lights).
I just saw the absolute coolest car earlier today. It was a 90's 4 door rusted out Pontiac Bonneville with shocks so worn out, it was almost dragging on the ground with 3 kids in it. That wasn't the cool part. The cool part was the big wing on the back illepall .

The best one I ever saw was the 80's 4 door Ford Tempo with the big wing. Now that was awesome! I tried to put a big wing on my bike, but it didn't fit. I wanted my bike to be fast and that's the only way to do it. I think I'll put one of those cool wings on my lawn tractor. My wife will be able to mow the yard in 10 minutes. Maybe one for the kids Big Wheels and Barbie Jeep, yeah! Oh, and all the fork trucks at work too. They all have speed limiters on them. Hehe, that wing will take care of that .

I'm getting into RC airplanes. I'm having trouble with mine. Do you suppose I should put a big ugly aluminum wing (upside down of course) on the back? Would that help it? Maybe a V-Tek sticker on the side of it too. I heard if you put V-Tek on the side of any non-Honda vehicle, it makes it faster!

:doh: V-Tek sticker on my Honda Nighthawk motorcycle :doh: Now why didn't I think of that before I sold it.

Disclaimer-Yes, I know, I spelled V-Tek wrong. It was done on purpose.
haha.

Guessing you hate ricers who put spoilers on everything. Who doesn't?

What cool cars did you see today?
(70 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG