The online racing simulator
That track is even wackier than old Monza oval
Nope, I can steer left while sleeping.

Till that day Scawen passes us a new oval I sometimes go around this.
Attached images
GRAB_013.JPG
first glance at that first pic i thought it was on a cruiseliner, that'd be weird...illepall
Nice pic mate, never seen it before. Glad I have now. QUite funny actually.
Quote from Crazy Harry :Nope, I can steer left while sleeping.

Till that day Scawen passes us a new oval I sometimes go around this.

Is that from GTR?
#32 - Jakg
Quote from nutty boy :Is that from GTR?

yup, GTR plus the free oval expansion from their website (Back when i was into ovals i tried it to - although on the one i tried the sides were rather steep and the Lambo tended to ground out easy!)
I can't get GTR to work. I reeall want to because my mates got it and he says it's great. I can't get GT Legends to work either.
#34 - Jakg
Quote from nutty boy :I can't get GTR to work. I reeall want to because my mates got it and he says it's great. I can't get GT Legends to work either.

you mates wrong - i have it, Starforce and all and i think its a piece of absolute cack - give me an FZR over a 911 any day, LFS just feels so much better to me
Quote from Jakg :yup, GTR plus the free oval expansion from their website (Back when i was into ovals i tried it to - although on the one i tried the sides were rather steep and the Lambo tended to ground out easy!)

Actually it is GTR2 and the track is either KW SuperSpeedway or the Orchard Lake Oval. Dont know if one of these are available for free on their site. (link?)
Quote from danowat :Pretty cool, but LFS already has one too many ovals..............

Dan,

Too bad that LFS only has one oval which is not even how a true oval should be made. Kyoto Oval is terrible, and really boring. We need something like what he posted here.

We need a SLOW oval, that requires braking no matter what car you choose (except UF1 and MRT maybe). Honeslty, a short 1/2 mile or 3/4 mile oval would be so sweet for online racing, I think it would bring a whole lot of 'oval-bashers' online for some good racing. Would be a lot better than what we have now, and personally I don't care if it is on a rooftop, somewhere in Japan, or whatever, I just want a slower oval that isn't full throttle and all funky shaped!!!! Oh and pleazzz make it bumpy
Quote from Tweaker :Too bad that LFS only has one oval which is not even how a true oval should be made. Kyoto Oval is terrible, and really boring. We need something like what he posted here.

We need a SLOW oval, that requires braking no matter what car you choose (except UF1 and MRT maybe). Honeslty, a short 1/2 mile or 3/4 mile oval would be so sweet for online racing, I think it would bring a whole lot of 'oval-bashers' online for some good racing. Would be a lot better than what we have now, and personally I don't care if it is on a rooftop, somewhere in Japan, or whatever, I just want a slower oval that isn't full throttle and all funky shaped!!!! Oh and pleazzz make it bumpy

That would accturally be great to have... Maybe if they added up 3-4 types of ovals... I know it will take a lot of work but having several to choose from it will give it another twist...
#38 - Jakg
Quote from 510N3D :Actually it is GTR2 and the track is either KW SuperSpeedway or the Orchard Lake Oval. Dont know if one of these are available for free on their site. (link?)

odd - was just thinking how rubbish the original GTR looks - although now i find out its GTR2 i'm glad i never wasted my time downloading the 500 Mb demo!
Quote from 510N3D :nice track but its not the perfect oval imho. Tally or Dega is what we need and then a short oval.

IMO, Kyoto oval is almost the same big and quick as Talladega. We need just a short oval.

Watched an IRL race on TV recently. Oh, that's bloody boring! The same problem: only 1 good raceline. If someone manages to get left or right of another car, they go that way 10 laps. The third car rambles behind them with no chance to pass. No slip-streaming like FO8@KY1, no bumpdrafting, just formation flying ...and I'm not an oval basher, I love FZ5@KY1(R)!
Quote from detail :IMO, Kyoto oval is almost the same big and quick as Talladega. We need just a short oval.

Watched an IRL race on TV recently. Oh, that's bloody boring! The same problem: only 1 good raceline. If someone manages to get left or right of another car, they go that way 10 laps. The third car rambles behind them with no chance to pass. No slip-streaming like FO8@KY1, no bumpdrafting, just formation flying ...and I'm not an oval basher, I love FZ5@KY1(R)!

1 good raceline? lol thats a good one i think i have to save this one, print it and put it on the wall right infront of me to have a good lol every morning Sounds like youve never played Nascar Racing. Blocking the inside is possible but leaving this guy alone and drafting away on the outside is possible as well. Formation Flying is a good tool to get rid of the rest of the field. Just pray that the yellow flag will not be given I think, kyoto is more like texas, tally is 4 wide and theres much more space + the corners are a bit easier to drive, same to daytona, not so many lanes but way more easier to drive then kyoto and its T3. But i think we will never have the possibility to compare these track in lfs ;(
uh yeah the infamous hard to drive t3 at ky ... you cant be serious

theres just no point in having any oval in lfs until we get proper aero physics ... and even then theres barely any point in having one
Erm... what about keeping the mouth close? If you don´t like oval. Ok. But noone cares. Guys like you still boring us with your contra-oval-blah. Master Turn 3. Otherwise. Shut up! Looking into your statistics says all shotglass. Big mouth, no skill. illepall
Quote from Shotglass :uh yeah the infamous hard to drive t3 at ky ... you cant be serious

theres just no point in having any oval in lfs until we get proper aero physics ... and even then theres barely any point in having one

theory is allways easy, what about praxis? Im not talking about the openwheeler or any other cars with wing settings (& slicks). Try the XRT and get below 48.50 please, then tell me again if this corner is hard to drive or not.

And if you dont like it, dont play it. Youre not the only person thats playing lfs.
Quote from Jakg :you mates wrong - i have it, Starforce and all and i think its a piece of absolute cack - give me an FZR over a 911 any day, LFS just feels so much better to me

Yeah my mate also said LFS was rubbish and he preferred GTR. He is wrong.
Quote from Crazy Harry :Erm... what about keeping the mouth close? If you don´t like oval. Ok. But noone cares. Guys like you still boring us with your contra-oval-blah. Master Turn 3. Otherwise. Shut up! Looking into your statistics says all shotglass. Big mouth, no skill. illepall

yawn ... go play cs youll find lots of others with your type of attitude and will feel much more at home than round here
My kind of attitude. Nice. Your type of attitude is sticking your nose into things you don´t understand and claim to have a opinion about it. You sayed T3 is easy to drive. Everyone (who knows the track) will agree that this is completly bs and just a stupid flame in a thread about something you don´t know. And you talk about my attitude...

CS? I don´t like games where you have to kill other players. But thx anyway. I feel much home inside my Fragmaster Community. Also here are some cool guys. I still don´t like stupid post in oval threads that´s all. If you don´t like oval, don´t play it. But don´t spread lies (easy t3) around here. Another fact is that you are NOT a lfs player that plays a lot if you see the statistics.
#47 - Jakg
Quote from Crazy Harry :You sayed T3 is easy to drive. Everyone (who knows the track) will agree that this is completly bs and just a stupid flame in a thread about something you don´t know. And you talk about my attitude...

no offence, but getting that last few fractions of a second out of that turn probably does take some skill - but saying "anyone who knows the track" knows that a flat out corner virtually impossible to spin on is hard (or as you say it - the hardest corner in LFS) IS complete BS
#48 - Vain
Unfortunately that corner isn't flat out in some cars.
FZ5 can be quite difficult for the first 5 laps.
(At least on the oval part of Ky Nat.)

Vain
Ever tried T3 with RAC/FZ5/LX6? Please try it and tell me about how easy it is. For the hardest corner my mate: Read the complete post, don´t rip one part out of it and change the point of view with this.
#50 - Jakg
Quote from Vain :Unfortunately that corner isn't flat out in some cars.
FZ5 can be quite difficult for the first 5 laps.

Vain

can be difficult in some cars, but there are harder corners - i dont want to get involved in the flaming which is about to start, but i really dont like the attitude shown there - instead of there being a sensible debate, its "stop spreading your BS"
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG