The online racing simulator
Scottish Team
(74 posts, started )
here are 2 ways in which i have added the little blue man. The second has also got him hiding in the cockpit. These are just quckies as it is 7am and i'm away to look work.
Gimmie feedback .

Going to start wok on the other cars, the street cars and the GTR cars will have names under passanger and driver windows.
Attached images
BF1_test.jpg
BF1_test2.jpg
Quote from Cropsy :I was planning to create a Welsh team, but the amount of time and money needed for a team put me off. I also tried getting racers together for the LFS nations cup last year, only one other person was willing to race.
There is a Welsh team, I'm not too sure how active they are though. Their forum seems to be rather quiet.

you should as we say up north "gee em a gid boot up e arse" that sould motivate them lol.
Quote from need :Well, the website is up and running now, although there's still a fair amount of work to be done on it.

Had a mess around with Joomla. It would be relatively easy to do team server stats and members online stuff as a componant, so I could knock that up for you. But if you have your own plans then that's cool...

Just wanna get a bit more involved.
Dark Times - I have sent you a PM regarding the website.

For everyone else - we also have a forum running - go to the website and click on the link.
okay here is the second in my skins, its the FXR, This time i have adopted a larger size to get better quality (some of the sponsors looked shaudy shrunk). so this time its a 2048x2048.

FEEDBACK PLEASE, i really dont know what im doing here (a render would be nice aswell).

Still learning the ins and outs of photoshop.
Attached images
FXR_test.jpg
Man this team has came together at a great pace, lets hope we can carry it over onto the tracks Im no good at web design but I'll be happy to help in any way I can, I've got time to spare if anybody needs me for anything, making Tea etc...
I fired it up in the CMX viewer and it's looking good Jaimi. Love the bumper sticker
Render is on the Caledonian Racing forum.
Sorry guys.

For anyone who hasnt been able to find it the website is....

www.caledonianracing.com

I put co.uk before by mistake.
First Race Meeting
For anyone interested - the new Scottish team - Caledonian Racing - will be having their first team race meeting tonight from 19:30BST.

The server is private so if anyone is interested, head over to the website...

www.caledonianracing.com
Hey I'd like to join I'm new to LFS and looking for some help (and im Scottish which I guess helps a bit!)

I think I'll come onto your server later on and say a big HELLO to you guys!
am interested but i not got s2 yet but i got a mate what mite buy it for me and i got the demo event where you win and get s2
Quote from faster111 :am interested but i not got s2 yet but i got a mate what mite buy it for me and i got the demo event where you win and get s2

No offence but do you just post for the sake of posting thats like saying I'm interested in buying a Ferrari but I've not got any money, plus the event was on the 11th May 2006 :s today is the 16th May in case you didn't realise

Keiran
Coool, I like the name, good luck with the Scottish team, maybe you guys could take get in the Nations cup when it is started up again (We didn't have many drivers before nor the time) and i'm sure Lurcho was in the Nations cup with us, would be good to get Scotland on the board again.

Plus the olfs league needs more Scottish drivers as we had only 2 or 3 last season, so check out that to get the team noticed.
#65 - DeKo
I wouldnt mind being involved in this, im not exactly the best, but id like to be with a group of folk to get better...
Quote from DeKo :I wouldnt mind being involved in this, im not exactly the best, but id like to be with a group of folk to get better...

head on over to
http://www.caledonianracing.com
and post to get info on how to join.
#67 - DeKo
Thanks, registered and posted
Quote from DeKo :Thanks, registered and posted

no worries, that may be another set of skins to make and catch up on
just a little post to sort of bring this back to the masses attention.
Hello from scotland.
i didnt think there was this much scots playing lfs rock on
ii could i join ure team plz
Quote from sheepshagr :ii could i join ure team plz

That would depend upon where you come from.

as we be a scots only teams (peeps from scotland not peeps called scot....althought that would make for an interesting team. "hey scot, scots passing scot on the left")

Head on over to the site and sign up. but this does not mean you will be a team member just a forum user and well take it from there.
aye of course im scottish and im called phil

Scottish Team
(74 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG