The online racing simulator
Good Free Games?
(131 posts, started )
Free Games Collection Thread
what do u play?
i talk about such games like Enemy Territory, rFactor (just kidding) WarRock and so on.
im always looking for something new, mainly interested in racing games and fps (first person shooter) games.
*EDIT* doh cant edit it properly
How about hide and seek or the bedtime game
lmao.
nah. seriously
aint that late here!
and im not that young either
hehe, yea but i forgot to say im looking for 3 d games
not flash or something
thats what i find there (the most).
a yes good old igs of rodss, fab game, i mean what game can you fly a play rock crawl up a mountain and soo use a crain and its 3d and its free.

get it!
Quote from Ghostelites :a yes good old igs of rodss, fab game, i mean what game can you fly a play rock crawl up a mountain and soo use a crain and its 3d and its free.

get it!

been playing around with it since yesterday
so much fun
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
ur talking bout Enemy Territory. i have that, like i said in the first post
americas army sucks tbh
and for the half life mods u need the original game, dont u .
Quote from thisnameistaken : And then of course there's America's Army, free but it's a bit creepy so you might not want to play it.

Amen brother.
FEAR online?
Americas Army?
America's Army just came out with a newer version, and tons of new features. I was kind of excited because I wanted to try something new (play the old one from time to time).... but the new one is just crap, and they've honestly gone downhill.

Very buggy, and I uninstalled it. Plus the old download was 900 some-odd mbs. Now it is like 2.5 gb or something??? Waste of space on my harddrive.
Quote from Tweaker :America's Army just came out with a newer version, and tons of new features. I was kind of excited because I wanted to try something new (play the old one from time to time).... but the new one is just crap, and they've honestly gone downhill.

Plus I heard that if you do really well at it, a black helicopter descends over your house and you are spirited away to participate in various Middle Eastern conflicts...
Click on the BOOBS link below. Nice little vampire vs. wulf browser game.
Quote from seggons :Im waiting for 0.29 to come out.

should be soon shouldnt it, cant wait to play about with the crane ,

i dont undertand, did you make it or did pricorde make it?
heh, i guess its not his work otherwise he wouldnt need to wait for the new version
Like others have said, America's Army is the first free game i can think of.
You just can't beat it's stress for the money value.

Haven't touched Wolf:ET in ages, is there still people online ?!

Then there's always the betas, that's how i found LFS back in the days.
It's usually mmorpgs, but once in a while there's a cool game, or an early
version of a great game.
Quote from Fonnybone :Haven't touched Wolf:ET in ages, is there still people online ?!

yea there are lol. daily new clans pop up its still as popular as before some years (why not its a great game )
Quote from Fonnybone :
Then there's always the betas, that's how i found LFS back in the days.
It's usually mmorpgs, but once in a while there's a cool game, or an early
version of a great game.

yea but its hard to find them, and im not a good "googler" thats why i ask here
Quote from Ghostelites :i dont undertand, did you make it or did pricorde make it?

Pricorde makes it and I mind the RSC forum for him
-
(CSU1) DELETED by CSU1 : [useless]
#25 - Vain
www.nerogame.org rocks pretty much.
The game's concept is: "Here is your army of brand new (=dumb) robot soldiers. Have fun." So you go about and train them how to fight properly. Like "Try to shoot at the enemy, but don't approach him too closely".
Then you can do matches with your well trained robot soldiers and see how well they compete against either other people's robots online or f.e. against an older version of themselves. (Which is pretty entertaining.)
Oh, and read the manual. Otherwise you're screwed.

Vain

Good Free Games?
(131 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG