The online racing simulator
Good Free Games?
(131 posts, started )
GeneRally

www.generally.rscsites.org

Fun little racer. Go tho the forum on RSC and get a load of nice tracks and cars, and read my spam <g>. No online or updates for 2 years but it's still relatively bug free, brainded simple to mod, a great community and most of all FUN!
Rigs Of Rods
Rekkaturvat, a.k.a Truck dismount
-
(CSU1) DELETED by CSU1 : [useless]
-
If there's any game from Banshee Studios that you want I can sent it to you, there's also an unlisted Hot Rod driving game. None of them are any good or particularly current, but they are free ...
Quote from blackfang :Trackmania Nations is pretty cool...
It's totally free and can be found at www.trackmanianations.com

hehe, got that a half year ago
played it a while but with like the most games u get bored of it after a while (Enemy Territory is the only exception for me).
but its still a nice game, good graphics, fast and of course free.
Quote from Becky Rose :If there's any game from Banshee Studios that you want I can sent it to you, there's also an unlisted Hot Rod driving game. None of them are any good or particularly current, but they are free ...

OMG, you have Jetpac.

Gimme gimme
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :hehe, got that a half year ago
played it a while but with like the most games u get bored of it after a while (Enemy Territory is the only exception for me).
but its still a nice game, good graphics, fast and of course free.

I played active for 2 months probably... Had to stop when I got to know about LFS... lol....
It's a pretty easy/hard game, depending on the tracks.. Mostly I managed to learn the tracks pretty fast and learned how to do good laps and I beat alot of records that had been held for quite some time...

You can't do a review between TMN and LFS because they are 2 different games, BUT, LFS beats TMN's arse.... In my head that is.. hehe...
I just tried TMN. And got annoyed (see pic)
Attached images
Grrr.jpg
I'm going to download RoR tomorrow. Looks promising both in the sence of playing myself and in the sense of development. Reminds the good things of Hard Truck II and 1nsane. It only lacks Kamaz trucks
Quote from Stew2000 :I just tried TMN. And got annoyed (see pic)

hehe, yea happens
i can pass u my custom tracks if u wanna get really annoyed (well they arent that hard, once u know them)

Quote from detail :I'm going to download RoR tomorrow. Looks promising both in the sence of playing myself and in the sense of development. Reminds the good things of Hard Truck II and 1nsane. It only lacks Kamaz trucks

the only thing what lil "sucks" on ror is , that u need a real good cpu.
i dont. obviously.
athlon xp 2600+ and i get about 17 - 35 frames
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :hehe, yea happens
i can pass u my custom tracks if u wanna get really annoyed (well they arent that hard, once u know them)

the only thing what lil "sucks" on ror is , that u need a real good cpu.
i dont. obviously.

Max fps i got was 8, full low specs, usualy 5 fps, and im still playing often
duh, that sucks lol
i doubt id play with that low frames

btw, could some mod rename that thread?
to Free Games Collection Thread maybe?
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :the only thing what lil "sucks" on ror is , that u need a real good cpu.
i dont. obviously.

I have XP 2600+ too. Will try it today later....
Quote from Crazy Harry :It´s a cool game.

GFX are abit low qual.

If anyone wants something to do with space flight then:http://www.orbitersim.com It takes a while to figure out the buttons and has no sound but physics are good and gameplay is realistic.
Quote from xWolFx :GFX are abit low qual.

I use an "old" XP2.8 with a 9600 Radeon. Game may look much better on faster machines.
graphic is very good if u set all (or the most) settings to high.
this screenie is only with medium settings, and no AA or AF.
Attached images
trackmania.jpg
inspired by an other thread (dont wanna hijack it ) does anybody know a sim / game with an open world to drive through?
doesnt matter if its sim or arcade, but please not older than 3 years lol.
something like mercedes benz world racing or gta like.
-
Quote from xWolFx : If anyone wants something to do with space flight then:http://www.orbitersim.com It takes a while to figure out the buttons and has no sound but physics are good and gameplay is realistic.

Thanks for the pointer. What an amazing bit of free software. Oh, and there is a sound add-on that works nicely.
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom

Good Free Games?
(131 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG