The online racing simulator
Quote from KiDCoDEa :couple postcards (hundreds printed) i did for MPHexpo, a few months back, to help spread the word.

And they went down a treat Kid. I have 1 of each here with me

OMG you still have an Amiga
Quote from Plastik8 :Can LFS be translated into Unicode characters?? I.e Japanese, Chinese, Korean?? I could give the translation to Japanese a go....

I believe that there is a MASSIVE market over in Asia, once it catches on.....

Sounds like a good idea
I've done some word of mouth, but most "other" places that I am on dont like games, or like racing in the real world, or they say it lacks real cars, or it lacks muscle cars, or a lack of V8's, etc. For some odd reason, this game (or simulator) is alot harder to spread "word of mouth" (for me, maybe not for most of you).
#55 - Jakg
been holding Lan events at school, although as of yet only 2 licensees, but im working on it
oK seen as you are aiming for more players when i go to collage a will spread about lfs ect.
I have brougth s2 to 2 friends, they got the license. 10 - 12 have got the demo, and I´m spreading the word in danish forums, where simracing is the subject.

I know that more of the demo racers I have given the demo, will buy it later. A few of them often visit me and drive some hours, with my facilities.

It`s a damned good thing, when you tell about Lfs, you don`t have to hold back ! They only cheat them selves.

I think the mouth to mouth method, is the best, in the beginning - But I like the idea of the demo being aside with wheels. Why not give people the best, along their new wheel !

Alland44 a saint LOL
ok i posted about this one hero-online,runehq.net and i submited this game to beta watcher
#59 - Jakg
oh yeh, in a fair few forums i mention LFS in my sig, and im not sure if some have bought it, but unfortunately a fair few PM for the crack
Crap, what a necropost xD However, if we're posting where we've spread the word. I got the people here to have a lil league (which I was winning until I cocked up a couple of races due to forgetting to refuel), and also got two people to buy S2
hey Tweaker, thanks for getting this thread out of the depths of the forum archive. Now I'll also post my tellings like forum articles here...
i managed to get a 67 year old trying out lfs last night. (ill edit this when ive done something)
Post about lfs on your forums ect it will help its helping lfs now becuase thats what am doing. but if admins showed us where they have advertiesed this site then it would help.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
-
(CSU1) DELETED by CSU1 : chav
Quote from thisnameistaken :I appreciate your efforts, "faster", but I'm not sure how many more of you LFS can handle!

Am just helping lfs.
cut faster111 some slack guys! He is trying, even if he was to get 1 or 2 new people introduced to lfs that would be a result! I however think that the LFS word will continue to spread on its own at a steady pace without the need to go out and SHOUT LFS!

atleast hes trying and it may get some new people signed up to s2 which is a good thing IMHO..

stop shooting him down all the time!

mad
Quote from Madman_CZ :cut faster111 some slack guys! He is trying, even if he was to get 1 or 2 new people introduced to lfs that would be a result! I however think that the LFS word will continue to spread on its own at a steady pace without the need to go out and SHOUT LFS!

atleast hes trying and it may get some new people signed up to s2 which is a good thing IMHO..

mad

Well to be quite honest he creates his own problems

If every one of us created a thread for the things he does the forum would just be a mess. No offence to Faster111 meant but if his spelling and grammar he uses to advertise the game on other forums is like it is here then I'd not bother reading past the title.

It just comes across as `chav`, `too cool` for school etc, that's the first thought that would spring in to my mind about the community advertised.

Keiran
Quote from Madman_CZ :cut faster111 some slack guys! He is trying, even if he was to get 1 or 2 new people introduced to lfs that would be a result! I however think that the LFS word will continue to spread on its own at a steady pace without the need to go out and SHOUT LFS!

mad

thanks
Quote :- LFS S2 Alpha on all Consumer PCs sold by Fujitsu-Siemens from week 33 till end of this year (ca. 300000 - 400000 expected, not unlocked) in germany.

Impressive. Most impressive..

I told my mum about LFS. She tends to tell everyone everything.
Quote from Electrik Kar :I told my mum about LFS. She tends to tell everyone everything.

LOL!

Thats probably better than advertising on the 10 biggest forums in the internet.
Quote from zeugnimod :LOL!

Thats probably better than advertising on the 10 biggest forums in the internet.

you know his mother TOO?!

Digital mouth to mouth - Calling of LFS troops (S2)
(94 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG