The online racing simulator
360degree Racing Series
(83 posts, started )
That post I don't think answers a question: I'm not sure about NASCAR, but AFAIK in the IRL it is legal to pit under yellows (regardless of whether your car is mangled or not). Is it legal in 360degree?

Also, my OSR team-mate Nuttyboy would like to drive car #10. He's british and we'll send you the skin when it's done.
Quote from Captain Slow :erm, i slightly confused. can you please state which races are what lenghts please? cos i thought i understood it untill i seen the "2x90" up there^. thanks

Just look it up on the website in the tracks section.
duke toaster, plz register to the 360° chit chat club because server password will be given out via PM massages. Driver-inscription is also only possible via the 360° page. THX!

about the pitting rules i am not quite sure at the moment. in the rules it is written you are allowed to pit in if you are wrecked, but for the rest of the field you are allowed to pit in after the "close gap" command has been given.
normally in lap 2 of the pacecarphase.
To all of you who want to register, i won't be online from 5th to 18th of september but Aldi will be there... though, don't panic if you don't shine up in the drivers list by the 18th.
is it me or is the site dead? luking forward to round 1 btw
#31 - Nobo
No the site works for me, but with new advertising....maybe your browser blocks some. I'm sure Fischfix will fix that when he comes home from his holiday!
ahh ok. im just using a crappy BT internet browser with popup blocker so that might be why. it also says there was an error with the scripts. if that helps.
another thought.

in that long 360 lap race, is there any chance i could get Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) in my legs?

or am i just being paranoid?
so, as i am back form hollyday, i noticed my .tk domain isn't banner-free anymore (which is bad) due to the high amount of hits and visits to the site (which is good).

if there is anybody who cannot visit the cite due to these banners, plz use this link:

http://www.konzeptundgestaltung.com/phorum

in the future i will probably buy a domain for that thing...
1 Week Left!
ONE MORE WEEK !!!!

YES ! One more week left until the first Quallifying will hapen. We will accept the last driver-inscriptions for the first event until 24 h before the first quallifying starts.

REMEMBER TO INSCRIBE IN THE SHEDULE THREAT AS WELL!
Double posting sucks. Ever heard of the EDIT button.

AUSTRIA-O-METER [IIIIIIIIII-----]
AUSTRIA-O-METER [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
AUSTRIA-O-METER [---ERROR---] Data out of range!

Nice to have you back mate!
Quote from Crazy Harry :Double posting sucks. Ever heard of the EDIT button.

sorry.

and ill but you a new austria-o-meter for xmas.
Quote from Crazy Harry :Double posting sucks. Ever heard of the EDIT button.

i know but the content is totally different so i put it in two postings

Quote from Crazy Harry :

lol

Quote from Crazy Harry :

chears mate!
ooh first qualifying tommorow. good luck everyone.
YEP! Good luck to everyone. i will give out the PW for the server via PM by 14.00 UTC *g*

and thx again for becky rose and her companion software, which will LIVE-track the whole thing on a website, which i will put a link on the "standings" part of the 360degree.tk site CHEARS!
Where do i sign up.
#42 - Nobo
I signed up.
tonights the night sign up quiclky.
Wheres the dam pass am going be late.
bump
I've never found super pole quite as engrossing as that before, and I didn't do bad for an FXR virgin / oval newbie either .
the Oval addiction is expanding exponential :spin: :hypnotize :boing:

or something like that...
PFFFF! Ovaaal? Needs no skill.
That's true for qualifying, it needs a good setup, concentration, and a very minimal amount of technique. Racing though takes skill, it's just a different kind of skill. There's more to circuit racing than the pedals - which if you think about it - is all that the oval is really missing in terms of technique, as it replaces pedal work by putting more emphasis on the relationship between other cars. The goal posts are in a different place, but it is still a challenge.

360degree Racing Series
(83 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG