The online racing simulator
Hurrah for teh internet$$$22222"""""
(13 posts, started )
Feeling bored? Perhaps home life is getting you down?
Fed up of crackers and people with low IQ's posting rubbish
about nitrous, or cracking the only racing simulator? Maybe
you've just seen your cat do something on the carpet he
shouldn't and want something to do to distract you from the
boring task of clearing it up (if you leave it 20 minutes the
wife/missus/gf will do it ).

Well, you need...

SNIFFPETROL.

A delicious blend of motoring satire, comedy wit, and space
filling crap. Marvel at the amazing jokes, and stunning pisstakes
through it's leafy page, and be invigorated by the truly stunning
insight into the world of cars and automotive journalism.

Visit SNIFFPETROL today.

Disclaimer: None of the above may be true. In fact you might find it a snivelling
waste of your precious time, but frankly (if I can call you Frank) I don't care. I find
it funny. And so do at least three other people. They have a book you know too, if
you can't see computer text. But then you can't read this. So I can point and laugh
at you now, and you won't know. We're all pointing and laughing now. Loser. Does
anyone read disclaimers? Isn't this disclaimer better (sort of) than a lot of the whining
that goes on in forums? I wonder who will post a new thread about sniffpetrol without
searching so we can laugh at him (or her) too. Sniffpetrol is subject to laws in your
country. Do not visit the site if you don't live in a country, or on a continent. You home
may be at risk if you set fire to it.
Lmao, how goddam random.

I'm actually very unhappy with the internet atm, but thats another story.
if it werent for you id have released my nawz mod for the cracked version of lfs
hahaha, that disclaimer was great.

Have you been taking your medication? If you don't happen to have any then I suppose you should start taking some. Illegal or otherwise, you need something.
:banana_ra
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
New edition of Sniff Petrol is out now

(just thought you might like to know)
Ahahaha, I was reading your disclamer and thought, didn't tristan already use that some time ago? Would he be so shameless and use the same disclaimer again? Then I looked at the post date
:bump:

Another month, another quality sniffpetrol production. You'll notice this month a shock alteration, as there is a complete absense of badger-related prose. (expect in the email they sent out explaining why this months episode is late).
Couldn't help but laugh at Crazy Dave! Och aye the noo!
ha ha ha!! nice tristan! well spotted!
rofl!! Loving that Strontium with the power of 23 blades.... an entertaining read as always :biggrinfl
"Och aye the noo mutha****ers! Crazy Dave in da area with the mad flava of Red Bull. Taste like the sink at a mutha****ing vet surgery. " LOL!
#13 - MR_B
I'll just say one thing. Stop The Cock

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG