The online racing simulator
PUT IT IN data/snd folder
Quote from XCNuse :This is the official BOV/Dump valve chat thread, chit chat goes in here -Nuse

PUT IT IN data/snd folder
dont forget to back up your default one just in case things don't work out
good point , but does work unless ur a retard
Quote from lrdbsi :good point , but does work unless ur a retard

what if they want the old one back.
well, it does expose a sound flaw in the game. you can hear the BOV from certain positions in an external view, but not from others. Even though the other bov loops badlysometimes i thinnk i like it more than this one.
#6 - avih
what's BOV?
lol, I laugh when I see old Opels, or old cars generally with that tingy installed on their car. I mean, when I hear it.

Specially the last vid, it just seems unnecessary, I would have gone nuts if I heard that sound everytime I shifted gears on my car.
Quote from avih :what's BOV?

Blow Off Vavle or Dumb Vavle (for turbos)
Quote from Gabkicks :well, it does expose a sound flaw in the game. you can hear the BOV from certain positions in an external view, but not from others. Even though the other bov loops badlysometimes i thinnk i like it more than this one.

im really sorry mine u not like...as i said its my first and basicaly a test (very basic) but i didnt see ur bov?yea im almost finished second one...
get it up soon
This is a very bad blow off vavle, its my opinion but i think it last too long,

cheers
Quote from marsden1002 :Blow Off Vavle or Dumb Vavle (for turbos)

Dump valve* lol.
Quote from marsden1002 :Blow Off Vavle or Dumb Vavle (for turbos)

There should be supercharged cars.
thx for your contribution to this thread.
lol, ah well!!
dumb valve??? i thought it was dump valve, because when you change gear the dump valve blows and clears the turbo's pipes
he edited the person he quoted. it was a joke. he changed dump to dumb.
I'm guessing a dumb valve's one of those things chavs whack on their cars that makes a sound like a dump valve when they change gear. Who on earth would believe a Nova has a turbo?
you'd be suprised. goto York Dragway (in york lol). there's novas doing 1/4 mile in 12 seconds, pretty amazing. But as u said, hear a dump valve in a nova on a normal street and your guarenteed to have a chav behind the wheel.
Lol, I did mean Dump, but miss typed, Ah Well!!
I have a BOv sound i wanna know how to make it so i can use that sound can anyone tell me how to change it from mp3 so i can use it in the game ??
By downloading a music file converter dude.
ok heres some facts, BOV doesnt go off when u change gear, lol u would know this if u have had or been a turbo car, noob, i made this valve dump as a test,
some pplz like it some wont, !!!!! that other sound that u like better u can only hear it about 1/15 of the time, and no u dont need a sound converter to open it in media player and save as all types, add .RAW
if ur gonna be a critic and post harsh comments go plants flowers in the garden. get ur facts right ur all people with a different opinion, peace

Edit by Fonnybone: Sorry, but there are ways to express yourself which don't
include insulting all races, sexes and ages.
jeez man cut the language, we get the point u dont care what ppl think, no need to add the language

BOV (dump valve) chat thread
(340 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG