How often do you poo?
(121 posts, closed, started )

Poll : How often do you poo?

Every day!
Every other day.
Every 3 days.
Once a week.
Every 4 days.
Quote from Madman_CZ :Man, ok so i am back and reporting in after that saturday night out with Bob and co. Sunday was a helish day, not only were the beers making me all gasy inside and turning my room into a methane den, the spicy (very spicy) mexican that i had wasnt doing me good either.

When the time came it came fast and on 3 occasions and each one was felt. First one wasnt too bad, little spicy around the edges and the recycled bog role didnt help the matters but by the third later in the day the bog role felt like sandpaper... not to mention it was painful to be in teh sitting position..

my god if i have learnt anything from this.. is dont drink too much beer and each a spicy mexican the same night. It makes your arse BURN!

mad

Awwww, Dewd!!!. You knows it . . .

I had guiness arse again the other night. I know when I'm getting past the sixth pint that it's going to be a fun day tomorrow. I can tell it's coming and I gotta wait for it to back up so I can get it all out at the same time with no going back for a replay. And when it comes, oh boy, does it come. WHAM! BAM! Thankyou mam . .

Phew, guiness mate, doesn't burn but it sure does have some force behind it . . .
Quote from Chris_Kerry :Every day = healthy.

+1, It's a must for the regularity of body.

Who the hell poo once a week ?!?
Quote : Who the hell poo once a week ?!?

Freaks.
Every day!

A nice big fat and brown sausage!
jesus, this thread still alive and kicking eh? i need to catch up, iv missed a few days. :S
Guinness - well known to fat you fat and your shit black.

Madman - indeed, my poos have been awesome, up to 6 in 2 and a bit days. My colon hasn't had so much usage since that warm night in that friendly German cafe...
Quote from matildaaaargh :Christ! Once a week? Constipation hurts. I would probably use a finger/other tool to help get my shit out if I hadn't done one for a week.

But I don't have that problem. I've got IBS.

Other tool...?

And sorry for my ignorance, but what's IBS?
i need the bog at about 9am every morning

so when u guys are just about to start work. think of me.
Quote from sgt.flippy :Other tool...?

:ices_rofl other tool..

you know theres some kind method as part of a detox to clear out your large intestine which i saw on tv on Richard and Judy i believe. They shove a small tube, well 2 tubes up ur arse, one that pumps water in and another that pups stuff out. It looked disghusting and the way the tv presenter pointed out the chunks flowing through the clear tube.... ewwwwww

this is genuine, I just cant remember what they call it...
Quote from Madman_CZ :this is genuine, I just cant remember what they call it...

"Colonic irrigation". An enema is basically the same procedure with less fancy equipment. Frankly I can't see the appeal of either.
Quote from Madman_CZ :my god if i have learnt anything from this.. is dont drink too much beer and each a spicy mexican the same night. It makes your arse BURN!

mad

It's not called the ring of fire for nothing.

Quote from sgt.flippy :Other tool...?

Irritable Bowl Syndrome.

My mother has it, and stress, some foods, some drinks, illness, pretty much anything will mean she spends the day sat on the crapper. Which sucks for me, as the toilet upstairs is pinned to the wall behind my bed, so not only do I hear nextdoor on the crapper through solid brick wall, but I hear people trough cardboard... I mean plaster board walls. Ergh.
Sounds sexah
we should add these useful informations about the daily poo behavior of every player to lfsworld :dopey:
Holy crap!
I ate two of the cookies from school yesterday, and then I got diarrea later that day. That's the last time I'm eating anything that is not packaged from school. So, not only does the school food taste bad, it makes you sick.
Quote from wheel4hummer :I ate two of the cookies from school yesterday, and then I got diarrea later that day. That's the last time I'm eating anything that is not packaged from school. So, not only does the school food taste bad, it makes you sick.

the school cooking here is ****, i wouldnt serve it to a PET let alone a human, although ive only just started complaining about it after 2 years

Why? because i had the hots for the cook daughter
LOL Jakg, yeh the school dinners here are really bad, i recon all school kids here who eat school dinners visit the toiled at least 3 times a day...
Quote from Madman_CZ :LOL Jakg, yeh the school dinners here are really bad, i recon all school kids here who eat school dinners visit the toiled at least 3 times a day...

They were great at my old school. I always got extra free because "I looked like my parents didn't feed me". Life is good.
ok this is a weird one , i do believe every day, as a matter of fact i have not been yet today, i feel one coming on now!!!! SHIT BRB (now where did i put that bog brush rofl)
i walked my dog this morning and he pooped 5 times. he has diahrea. i guess someone gave him something he wasnt supposed to eat.
Enough of this distasteful nonsense. Enough, I cry!
This thread is closed

How often do you poo?
(121 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG