How often do you poo?
(121 posts, closed, started )

Poll : How often do you poo?

Every day!
Every other day.
Every 3 days.
Once a week.
Every 4 days.
I drop the kids off at the pool about.., once a day.
I had quite a good movement this morning. A solid initial burst followed by a more relaxed passing that went on for a while. Most satisfiying. Need to cut down on the lager I think, drink more guiness for a while. Although with guiness it is a fine balance between getting it right and over doing it. And boy, do you know you've overdone the guiness the night before.

Although a good kepbab does firm things up somewhat, unless you go to the one by the rail station and then the whole world makes an apperance the next day. Usually quite rapidly and with added sound effects.
lol...

Well I myself am getting my gut ready for tomorrow, Me, Bob Smith and a few friends are meeting up in town tomorrow as a final proper gathering before Bob goes back to uni. We will drink lots of beer (mainly ale) and a mexican dinner will be thrown in too.. then maybe more beer and a kebab or burger on the way home... should be hell of a night...
After the huge amount of replys in this topic i for all ask to Scawen to develop L.F.S.
Live for Shit.
A new marvelous simulator that reproduces all types of Wc, germans american, european, third world holes..., and of course of metabolism.
Demo version features only american wc's and slow metabolism.
It will be possible to have an outgauge application that flushes your connected wc in real time.
Also it's possible to skin your unique wc and use it on line.
Quote :After the huge amount of replys in this topic i for all ask to Scawen to develop L.F.S.
Live for Shit.
A new marvelous simulator that reproduces all types of Wc, germans american, european, third world holes..., and of course of metabolism.
Demo version features only american wc's and slow metabolism.
It will be possible to have an outgauge application that flushes your connected wc in real time.
Also it's possible to skin your unique wc and use it on line.

Better get the mud physics up to scratch then...
Quote from Rubenz81 :A new marvelous simulator that reproduces all types of Wc, germans american, european, third world holes...

hm the only hole type toilets ive seen in my life were in italy

Quote from Electrik Kar :Better get the mud physics up to scratch then...

up to scratch ? ick dirty fingernails
Quote from Madman_CZ :lol...

Well I myself am getting my gut ready for tomorrow, Me, Bob Smith and a few friends are meeting up in town tomorrow as a final proper gathering before Bob goes back to uni. We will drink lots of beer (mainly ale) and a mexican dinner will be thrown in too.. then maybe more beer and a kebab or burger on the way home... should be hell of a night...

Well inkeeping witht the topic pleae let us know what the day after is like. . . . Especially with a mexican, I can imagine all sorts of fun being had with that one. You'll be on the throne all day . .
Quote from Funnybear :Well inkeeping witht the topic pleae let us know what the day after is like. . . . Especially with a mexican, I can imagine all sorts of fun being had with that one. You'll be on the throne all day . .

Good thing it isn't german, or you'll end up in one hell of a mess. D:
Quote from Shotglass :hm the only hole type toilets ive seen in my life were in italy

Dont know what you mean for hole type. I mean a hole in the ground.
Dont have such type in Italy.
Not in my house at least
Quote from Funnybear :Well inkeeping witht the topic pleae let us know what the day after is like. . . . Especially with a mexican, I can imagine all sorts of fun being had with that one. You'll be on the throne all day . .

possibly out of both ends too.........
They had one of those where I worked in the summer... Always wondered how to use it, and especially.. WHO uses it
1 or 2 times a day.
Best off-topic poll ever.
Every day = healthy.
Man, ok so i am back and reporting in after that saturday night out with Bob and co. Sunday was a helish day, not only were the beers making me all gasy inside and turning my room into a methane den, the spicy (very spicy) mexican that i had wasnt doing me good either.

When the time came it came fast and on 3 occasions and each one was felt. First one wasnt too bad, little spicy around the edges and the recycled bog role didnt help the matters but by the third later in the day the bog role felt like sandpaper... not to mention it was painful to be in teh sitting position..

my god if i have learnt anything from this.. is dont drink too much beer and each a spicy mexican the same night. It makes your arse BURN!

mad
just the details i was afer....thanks :vomit:
ur welcome
maybe next time you could post some pictures as evidence in this scientific survey
I didnt say anything in my post that is too revealing. Its sugestive, the rest is up to your imagination...
I think i have imagined enough for now!

im off to bed! dreaming of poo.......
Quote from Rubenz81 :Sgt. Flippy Where you worked?

At a company wich made insulation, foamglass. There were quite some foreigners there, so maybe that's the reason...
You guys poo alot!

I poo'ed about once a day when served in the army. Physical training -> always hunger -> eat alot -> poo alot.

Now when I'm at home and all exercise I do is a 3km jog at morning, I don't eat as much and also poo every 2nd or 3rd day.
This thread is closed

How often do you poo?
(121 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG