The online racing simulator
good fun guys, my internet was acting up so i couldnt finish. Events like this are great fun so the more it happens the better!
Plaztikman won, Failure crashed out of second place in the very last corner (DNF). Jegor finished 2nd with an ailing car. PLAYLIFE was distant 8th, having started with a wrong set (tires shot after 9 laps of racing)...
Well yes first of all sorry to everybody, i accidently hit Ctrl+F4 instead of Shift+F4. I wanted to go back to Desktop but the Restart Bind messed Everything up. I removed this Bind imediatly. Sorry again and good Race to everybody that where able to finish this (or not) after we could manage a 10 minutes / all Cars on Track Qualify.

Hope to see some of you Guys in other Events or on Public Servers again, was a Pleasure to race with ya all.
Quote from jegorchangai :
I cant upload it at LFS forum for some reason.
Enjoy!

mpr 1.95 MB

The race replay is about 10 mb.

THX for racing guys, was a funny one with ... erm... less draft as i´d like to have.
Hope we do that again (next sunday?)

@Plaztik: Bind-Noob-O-Meter [IIIIIIIIIIIII] =)
Quote from PLAYLIFE :How many stops did you guys do?

FZR - 1 stop required
XRR - No stop required (depends on tires)
FXR - no stop (i think)

But some crashed and did more then one pit stop i think.
Quote from 510N3D :FZR - 1 stop required
XRR - No stop required (depends on tires)
FXR - no stop (i think)

But some crashed and did more then one pit stop i think.

I know how many stops are required, but how many was actually done?

You and Failure made 1 stop?
I would love to join the next time. Sounds like fun
Quote from PLAYLIFE :I know how many stops are required, but how many was actually done?

You and Failure made 1 stop?

Ok it was meaned more in generally and yes Fail and me did one stop in the same lap But you may watch the replay if you want all the details
Quote from tomylee :I would love to join the next time. Sounds like fun

Youre wellcome, btw one Question, your location is paris but you have a german flag ? Hmm
Quote from 510N3D :Youre wellcome, btw one Question, your location is paris but you have a german flag ? Hmm

So he's a German who lives in Paris... Not really a head-scratcher. I'm Estonian but used to live in Latvia...
Loved the race but after 15 minutes the electricity went down illepall
So i was forced to quit. I love to do it again tho and thanks for the good time
Quote from PLAYLIFE :So he's a German who lives in Paris... Not really a head-scratcher. I'm Estonian but used to live in Latvia...

Well indeed, mate, i thought about something like that as well but are you sure?
Good race, but reckon you can post the full results table on forums? BTW, I came 4th.
Here are the results. Of those people who finished:

Player |CAR|Tot. Time| Laps| Pit

1. 510N3D | FZR | 66:54.170 | 100 | 1

2. jegorchangai | XRR | +0:05.200 | 100 | 0

3. The_Duke | XRR |+0:07.850 | 100 | 0

4. xWolFx | XRR |+0:21.110 | 100 | 0

5. Crazy Harry | XRR |+1 laps | 99 | 1

6. eimer_ | XRR |+3 laps | 97 | 1

7. ajp71 | XRR |+3 laps | 97 | 1

8. PLAYLIFE | FZR |+18 laps | 82 | 3

9. CJ Ice | FZR |+33 laps | 67 | 1

--------------------------------------------
Im looking forward for more races, UF1 anyone .

Btw for playlife I did 0 stops.

EDIT: List posted above :P
Damn, FZR's were first in qualy, but almost none finnished. Crashed in T3 and during PIT? Almost all XRR's went the distance...
Quote from jegorchangai :Im looking forward for more races, UF1 anyone .

The JunKieS-SerieS Part II will start in a few weeks. All Cars, oval only.
There you can have your UF1.
No way doing UF1 race and 100 laps. LOL a BF1 100 laps should be fun tho. Soooooooo much drafffffffffffffffffffffffft.

Wolf.
i think 100 laps in the FOX would be great, but the cars amy be too similar.
Great idea. Ok, next sunday (24.9.), 19.00 german time (17.00 LFS TIME) FOX race 1 h.

This sunday (17.9.)

1 Hour Test Race for the "Fragmasters 500 "

Cars : GTR (XRR+FZR+FXR) & TBO (RB4+FXO+XRG)

Same rules like last sunday...
I enjoyed the race thoroughly, unfortunately 3 or so pileups scattered the field early on.
At least slow and steady prevailed

A bit of the topic, but I would like some feedback from some of the other participants in this specific race. I’m from South-Africa, and my ping to Europe is generally in the 380 – 400ms range.

Due to the amazing netcode in this game, I’ve yet to come to a situation where I couldn’t avoid an accident or draft due to my high latency. Racing seems smooth on my system.
This is in stark contrast to other online games like Counter-Strike.

Out of respect to other racers, I would just like to know if they experience any errors or “jumping” with a high ping bastard like myself just in front of them? In short, am I a danger to other racers? I haven’t really had any comments whilst in a race via the chat system.

I enjoy Live For Speed enormously online, and I hope this is not the case.

Thanks for any feedback!
Quote from The_Duke :I haven’t really had any comments whilst in a race via the chat system.

Join the FM Oval Junkies Server, and u´ll get a quick response
Quote from Crazy Harry :Great idea. Ok, next sunday (24.9.), 19.00 german time (17.00 LFS TIME) FOX race 1 h.

This sunday (17.9.)

1 Hour Test Race for the "Fragmasters 500 "

Cars : GTR (XRR+FZR+FXR) & TBO (RB4+FXO+XRG)

Same rules like last sunday...

Are these all taking place at the same time as last weekend?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG