The online racing simulator
Help a fellow forum dweller out.
(36 posts, started )
Quote from Hankstar :Now I think about it, this is a rather odd site - it's kinda like a cat version of piling crap all over your mates when they get smashed and pass out ... you cat people are downright wierd illepall

it took you this long to realise that anyone with a cat is weird? i dont really like cats. (im holding back a hell of a lot here).
Why have cats, when there are dogs?
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. that just makes me like cats even less. its dressed as a leprechaun and it cant even look nice. now thats sayin something.
Well I didn't find the pic terribly funny but Ceaser is a very handsome cat
I frequent a forum and website that has been involved in a rather cool scandal concerning a cartoon contest. It was a contest for beginning cartoonists, and the first price was a cartoon published in a major newspaper in Holland (Algemeen Dagblad)... Well, when he needed a little bit of help, the site put up a small cartoon he does for them on a weekly basis asking for a little bit of help getting him through to the next round... Little did he know that that would raise his vote total by over 5000%. The site got e-mails from the newspaper to please not ever do that again or he'd be excluded from the rest of the competition. Most dutch peeps probably know the site... It's a very popular news site (Fok!).

I voted, and I would've voted for it anyway because it's the only state in the US I've visited.
Quote from dave4002000 :shut the f**k up...we don't need your stupid comments here...feel free to keep them to yourself

no need to be so agressive punk the thread is about manipulating votes to win, whether its for a prize or glory it's not right and which is cheating when you are a mod, then you can censure me.
Speaking of mods, time we got some mods that stopped the swearing and replies like yours to a genuine comment
Quote from Captain Slow :it took you this long to realise that anyone with a cat is weird? i dont really like cats. (im holding back a hell of a lot here).

Well, not everyone with a cat is an oddball...just the ones that pile stuff on their cats and take photos to win prizes (no offense to any who do that of course)

I've had both cats and dogs as pets (occasionally simultaneously) and loved both kinds of critter equally. They both have good things and bad things about them but at the end of the day I'd rather have a dog (5 y.o. beagle right now). But I'm not fussy. As kids, thanks to mum's old job at a wildlife park, we had kangaroos, possums, a koala, bettongs, cranky lorikeets, tree frogs, marsupial mice, lizards and all sorts of other odd native animals crapping all around the house at some stage or other.

Though it must be said if my black & white socks cat Guinness hadn't been done by a car (which didn't stop, bastard) back in '99 she'd still be hanging around trying to eat moths off the wall. Had no road sense at all. But then neither does a beagle...hope I shut the gate this morning...
You all rock! Thanks guys!
Quote from ShannonN :no need to be so agressive punk the thread is about manipulating votes to win, whether its for a prize or glory it's not right and which is cheating when you are a mod, then you can censure me.
Speaking of mods, time we got some mods that stopped the swearing and replies like yours to a genuine comment

its because you dont get it and give stupid comments then, thats ridiculous. This Thread calls for votes yes, but everybody is free to make a choise, you can make a vote for every cat thats in that poll but if you want to help a mate from this forum you can vote for ceasar, if you like it or not, who cares dude? It would only be a cheat if Dygear would have the force that everybody has to vote for this single cat. So wheres the problem at all? Maybe you go and get lost with all your Seriousness and use it where its needed.
Quote from ShannonN :no need to be so agressive punk the thread is about manipulating votes to win, whether its for a prize or glory it's not right and which is cheating when you are a mod, then you can censure me.

LMAO!!...go away

Help a fellow forum dweller out.
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG