The online racing simulator
Help a fellow forum dweller out.
(36 posts, started )
My team leaders wife's cat ('their' Cat) is in a web picture contest. It would mean a lot to his wife if he got more votes. He's not even worried about the cat winning, but the wife was a little upset when he had so few votes. So my team leader just want the wife to see some more votes on there.

Would you fellas help a fellow forum dweller out, and vote for 'their' cat?

Just go to:

http://www.stuffonmycat.com/index.php?itemid=2123#more

Scroll down below the pictures and select Caesar (Lafayette), then click on the Vote button. That's all!

Be careful because there is another Caesar from Las Vegas. That's a pretty funny pic too, but he doesn't need any help.

Thx!
Done! What do I get?
#3 - (SaM)
Voted... But...

Caesar (Lafayette 96
Caesar (Las Vegas) 666
The cat has a long way to go.. hehe...
Aren't you supposed to... put stuff... on... your cat, and make it look... funny? No offense, maybe I'm just to stupid to get it, but I think the problem Mr. (or Mrs.?) Caesar got so few votes is because the pic is not exatcly the pinnacle of comedy? Voted for him/her anyway.
voted! some interesting picies there...
creeping into 2nd place by the looks of it, im sure this forum could generate 700+ votes
heh, if the whole forum voted it would be a clear winner as there are over 11k registered users.
definately have to see how many votes we can get..as this is posted on 3 other forums i believe
i voted
-
(510N3D) DELETED by 510N3D
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from thisnameistaken :My friend's cat, Seamus, would win this competition. We invented the game "Cat Buckaroo" a few years ago with Seamus.

lol..just leave it at that...please don't go into detail about "Cat Buckaroo"..i think it would be treading into the "too much information" catagory
-
You think the devs will give you a vote too?
Voted, but that Las Vegas kitty is pulling away (1000+ votes :O )
Quote from Dygear :My team leaders wife's cat ('their' Cat) is in a web picture contest. It would mean a lot to his wife if he got more votes. He's not even worried about the cat winning, but the wife was a little upset when he had so few votes. So my team leader just want the wife to see some more votes on there.

Would you fellas help a fellow forum dweller out, and vote for 'their' cat?

Just go to:

http://www.stuffonmycat.com/index.php?itemid=2123#more

Scroll down below the pictures and select Caesar (Lafayette), then click on the Vote button. That's all!

Be careful because there is another Caesar from Las Vegas. That's a pretty funny pic too, but he doesn't need any help.

Thx!

So your asking us to help cheat the system and manipulate the results in favour of your mates cat? I'm glad I don't race your team mate!

If you'll do anything to win a cat show what'll you do to win a race ?
I voted, second spot is only 23 votes away!
Quote from ShannonN :So your asking us to help cheat the system and manipulate the results in favour of your mates cat? I'm glad I don't race your team mate!

If you'll do anything to win a cat show what'll you do to win a race ?

shut the f**k up...we don't need your stupid comments here...feel free to keep them to yourself
I voted, but tbh, I dont find the pic that funny.

There are better ones on the page imo.
-
-
(510N3D) DELETED by 510N3D
do you think if someone from the lfs community stood for election, then he could win the election through this forum alone?
@shannonN
do not take it seriously
Hidden text is no use if it's white, you can still see it
I voted, twice....
haha that vegas picture is funny ....no offense, but the pic your wife (?) posted isnt all that funny lol..still voted for you :P

lol@ at the guy who is pissing about "manipulating" the system..that was a pretty lame post
Quote from Leifde :Hidden text is no use if it's white, you can still see it

so wat. the idea is so they see it. if i didnt want anyone to see it i wouldnt write it. oh and btw im going to make a start on the rest of the skins tonight.
Caeser-good, Caeser-good, i've voted eber-Caeser-good.
Now I think about it, this is a rather odd site - it's kinda like a cat version of piling crap all over your mates when they get smashed and pass out ... you cat people are downright wierd illepall

(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG