The online racing simulator
New England Patriots Helmet.
(9 posts, started )
No. Do not laugh.

Has anyone tried making american football helmets for LFS (obviously as a helmet)?

I doubt it, but please could someone try a Pats helmet. Please
Come on guys, the season's starting soon!
Less than 5 min work. It'ok?
At least i finally use the chrome filter of psp.
Attached images
HEL_PATRIOTS.jpg
Patriothelmet.jpg
Heh heh heh... You should add in the chin guard and bars to the chin of the helmet
Quote from Rubenz81 :Less than 5 min work. It'ok?
At least i finally use the chrome filter of psp.

Thanks
Quote from duke_toaster :Thanks

That is a great helmet. Pats 19 Buffalo 17 4th Quarter. 6:15 remaining.
(I live a couple of towns over from Gillette Stadium.)

I'll have to look for the helmets in LFS. I need one for myself.

Grins,

RW
illepall
Quote from RabidWolf :That is a great helmet. Pats 19 Buffalo 17 4th Quarter. 6:15 remaining.
(I live a couple of towns over from Gillette Stadium.)

I'll have to look for the helmets in LFS. I need one for myself.

Grins,

RW
illepall

W00t ... 19-17 against the Bills final. I nearly broke my mouse refreshing the live scoring (I can't get it on TV, I have freeview. All I wish is that instead of showing prima donnas diving real sport was shown.).

Tom Brady's next superbowl ring ... ETA Feb the 4th 2007. Not long to wait now for the next Vince Lombardi trophy.

Lol, I'm probably getting my hopes up. Oh well, I hope we get a kicker who isn't an unproven quantity.
Quote from duke_toaster :W00t ... 19-17 against the Bills final. I nearly broke my mouse refreshing the live scoring (I can't get it on TV, I have freeview. All I wish is that instead of showing prima donnas diving real sport was shown.).

Tom Brady's next superbowl ring ... ETA Feb the 4th 2007. Not long to wait now for the next Vince Lombardi trophy.

Lol, I'm probably getting my hopes up. Oh well, I hope we get a kicker who isn't an unproven quantity.

Too funny. I have been watching Premiership games on Fox Sports Channel. Diving Diva's indeed!

I'll try and get some photos from the parade in Boston for ya.

Grins,

RW
Quote from RabidWolf :Too funny. I have been watching Premiership games on Fox Sports Channel. Diving Diva's indeed!

I'll try and get some photos from the parade in Boston for ya.

Grins,

RW

Thanks

2nd in the division is good, the only thing that influences anything after week 1 is the schedule. Lead decided against the Jets next week. If Tedy Bruschi is fit, all the good but we don't want him aggravating it. It's better to win by a smaller margin than win by three touchdowns and get one of the best inside linebackers in the NFL injured. Nuff said.

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG