The online racing simulator
lol dual monitors
(76 posts, started )
I have tried too, but I don't like the front black bar in the center, any idea to decrease that space? It are both 19" LCD screens. My card is an ATI X800 XT

Thanks.

PS: Great video
Attached images
DSC02838.JPG
DSC02836.JPG
Great Idea mate...I'll try it out as soon as I'll get a new monitor

Mike-Bell - how about putting one of the monitors a bit back, and then move it towards the other one. (bad english, and not enough sleep...hope you got the Idea)
Why not use custom view with ofset to the left/right...?

Or you could use two fresnel lenses!

Steve your setup is quite sweet
Fresnel lenses?? what's that? I've tried what squidhead said, and is much better, but no perfect

About another alternatives.... what about playing with a video projector? I've got one in my room watch my video above

http://p200server.us.es/publico/MOV02843.MPG

And thinking about dual monitors and projectors...... what about 2 projectors connected together???? OH MY GOD!!!!! Like a REAL PANORAMIC CINEMA. Just great loool
You would use the lenses to remove the center pillar!

You can find more info with google... Haven't got any links for ya..
#33 - Jakg
Quote from Mike-Bell :OH MY GOD!!!!! Like a REAL PANORAMIC CINEMA. Just great loool

I think that playing LFS with a projector would be a silly idea. It just doesn't seem realistic to have a big screen in front of me. What I mean is, the wheel being really huge on the screen.
Quote from Jakg :movies pit is down btw

Yeah. Just checked the date of last video posted
Quote from wheel4hummer :I think that playing LFS with a projector would be a silly idea. It just doesn't seem realistic to have a big screen in front of me. What I mean is, the wheel being really huge on the screen.

I think watching cars in real size would be great. As you said, not the wheel, but what about the world at 1:1 scale?
Please upload a normal downloadable version of this video..
Is there any way to make these streaming videos to stay on my hard drive??
I didn't know this was possible!!! (i have a x800 GTO)

Looks like i just need another proper monitor (not my telly )
#41 - Mc21
how do you make your lfs look so good? lol
#42 - Jakg
Quote from Mc21 :how do you make your lfs look so good? lol

im guessing AA/AF
I am buying a DFP soon, so i wanted to know how is possible to move the wheel that easy, because i heard that FF engine makes alot of resistance, and that it is hard to roll it like that from one side to another.. Do you have to low the FF strength all the way, or what.. I don't want to make the wheel like it's an non FF wheel so i could turn it easy as on the video. That 900 wheel rotatation is the only thing that make want the DFP over a Momo, so would i enjoy that rotation, or it would be pointless because of the resisting FF engine? Sory for the litlle OT..
The DFP offers a LOT of resistance by default. Most here turn it down, but still get 900deg as that's a different setting. Fantastic video btw Steve!
WOW Very nice, Try moving one of the LCD's slightly behind the other and push them together you you will have Less of that black line in the middle.

Very nice wheel and setup

Ciao
Quote from bryanviper :WOW Very nice, Try moving one of the LCD's slightly behind the other and push them together you you will have Less of that black line in the middle.

Very nice wheel and setup

Ciao

already is

heres another 1 from lastnight, just messing around with a buddy.. was widescreen before it was upped to streetfire..

Click here to see Video
wow... fat wheel, couple of monitors - some good driving... that must be huge fun
how did you mod your DFP?

lol dual monitors
(76 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG