The online racing simulator
An option to adjust steering wheel position
Title says it all basically a feature in settings with the "VIEW" part. In which we can change the steering wheel the same way as we can change our seat position and mirroirs
What is the reasoning behind this suggestion? Why would you want to change where a steering wheel is displayed?

I think it would cause more problems, regarding the visibility of dashboard items.
pretty much tired of getting the dashboard covered by the wheel once i change my sitting position
Yes, I see, that is indeed a small issue. Although not ideal, but for now, the only thing left to do is to turn off displaying wheel rim in the car.
you mean you cant see the dashboard gauges? you can adjust the driver view position - height (up in most cases)
However, I give +1, as not every steering wheel position is dead straight in every car. It may be tilted and may contain several different adjustments, along with driver position.

EDIT: I know this is more like to LFS Editor itself really... I went too far from this topic... but my point stands.
just turn off steering wheel in view options, for instance, i turned hands off, and kept steering wheel

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG