The online racing simulator
LFS DAY AND NIGHT CYCLE
(10 posts, started )
LFS DAY AND NIGHT CYCLE
Hey So I LOVE Live For Speed,its even better than other sim racing games I've played,I've been playing it for 11 months non stop and I just cant stop playing,its the best.

Although,I was wondering whether we could get a day and night cycle,or is it already in development?
because I heard that the new test patch D58 has pop up headlights for the xrg so are the developers trying to tell us that we might have day and night cycle in the future??

I really hope that they would make a day and night cycle,thank you so much for the amazing sim that you have,its spot on!
#2 - zeeaq
hey really? wow it will be really good to have day and night in Blackwood,do you have any idea whats it gonna be? like static or dynamic?
You're not the 1st one who suggested it, this is already in a few years of development. It's going to be dynamic.

If you want to know more, I suggest you take a closer look at all the progress reports concerning lighting and graphics updates. There are even some videos that show off new features. All this and new tire physics are expected to come sometime next year(s).
You can read all the progress reports in the News section. Here's the last one: https://www.lfs.net/report-may2021-so If you scroll down, you will find links to other progress reports there.

There's also the 20th Anniversary report with previews of new tracks and 1000Hz physics.
Quote from rane_nbg :You're not the 1st one who suggested it, this is already in a few years of development. It's going to be dynamic.

If you want to know more, I suggest you take a closer look at all the progress reports concerning lighting and graphics updates. There are even some videos that show off new features. All this and new tire physics are expected to come sometime next year(s).

I see I watched the video of the day and night cycle on the lfs official YouTube channel and it was posted 3 years ago

so we'll get all of this next year

I'm hoping for it Smile
Quote from Flame CZE :You can read all the progress reports in the News section. Here's the last one: https://www.lfs.net/report-may2021-so If you scroll down, you will find links to other progress reports there.

There's also the 20th Anniversary report with previews of new tracks and 1000Hz physics.

Thank you,so we'll get a new graphics upgrade which is good

I'm just wondering if people with lower spec pc's will be able to run lfs like normal? because of the new graphics system
Well, one of LFS' strengths is that it's coded pretty efficiently which i don't expect to change, additional strain on the system might be at least partially offset by introduction of multithreading which is what is planned afaik.
#9 - zeeaq
Quote from johneysvk :Well, one of LFS' strengths is that it's coded pretty efficiently which i don't expect to change, additional strain on the system might be at least partially offset by introduction of multithreading which is what is planned afaik.

I see,that'll be good then haha so we can do banchmarking tests on older systems like a pentium processor with 2GB ram and maybe the integrated gpu

LFS DAY AND NIGHT CYCLE
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG