The online racing simulator
Attention faster111
(258 posts, started )
Thats not paradoxical. . Thats a blatent lie . . .

-edit- Now my psot don't make sense . . . cold you enter in the -edit- point so people can at least see that I'm not going mad . . .

No need to rise to that lads. Far to easy.
A simple computer program would figure that, if elephants are pink, then everything that is pink is an elephant.

A more advanced computer program may figure out that just because something is pink, doesn't mean it's an elephant.

But it still takes a human to figure out the most important element of this logic: elephants aren't pink.

[EDIT to add value] RBR still isn't here. Got an email yesterday from play.com saying it'd been picked. I now have a glow-brick that loses its fluorescence before it ever gets dark, and from number 4 across the road, a guy in his boxer shorts handed me a rather useless mouse mat with built-in radio (that varies in volume and tuning depending on where on the mat my cordless mouse is) and built-in calculator.. and I'm still waiting for my RBR disk.. the one reason I placed the order for in the first instance!
Quote from Hyperactive :Aww. Slept very nicely and peacefully. Dreamed of daisies and girls running around on a meadow, with a mouse and a cat talking to each other whether there will be a car balancing patch coming any time soon...

oops

All sounds normal, until you get to the cats talking about a patch. The last cats I heard talked were plotting to kill me

Quote from Jakg :Heres one:

I am single (as of a few months ago)
I am sometimes funny
Women claim to like humor

Ergo i am a sex god

you see?

Funnybear - please explain the be-your-own-father one to me! as i see it then maybe you could sleep with your own mother and make a brother (as sick as that is!), however to sleep with your mother and create you would imply that before you went the child you created (you) did not exist before, if that is true then you didnt exist when you traveled back to a time when you didnt exist

Oww, my head hurts!

That's in an episode of Futurama, it tells you everything you need to know. Which by the way is coming back in 2008 (when the suicide booths were founded).
im confused. i understand the time one.

iv heard theres one about freedom, but my m8 cant remember it
i just typed "Paradox" into Wikipedia, and you might like to do the same!
good idea. this is also a very ammusing rip off of wikipedia. have a look. youl enjoy it
i assure you.

as long as you type in funny hings, youll get extremely funny things out.
Quote from SamH :RBR still isn't here. Got an email yesterday from play.com saying it'd been picked... and I'm still waiting for my RBR disk.. the one reason I placed the order for in the first instance!

Kekekeke, unlucky

"Your item is being packed and should be dispatched shortly. You cannot cancel an ordered item at this stage."

Yay for me
Quote from Jakg :Heres one:

I am single (as of a few months ago)
I am sometimes funny
Women claim to like humor

Ergo i am a sex god

you see?

Funnybear - please explain the be-your-own-father one to me! as i see it then maybe you could sleep with your own mother and make a brother (as sick as that is!), however to sleep with your mother and create you would imply that before you went the child you created (you) did not exist before, if that is true then you didnt exist when you traveled back to a time when you didnt exist

Oww, my head hurts!

If you go back in time and meet your mother right. Nine months before you are born. Have sex (Yes, that is how it works) then travel back to your own time. Can you be your own father. And if you are then you are caught in a paradixical time loop in that you have to travel back in time to become your own father, if you didn't travel back in time then you wold cease to exist. But if you are your own father, who is your fathers father? and on untill your head hurts more.
He looks pissed.
yes, but i just clicked random page on his site to have a look and it was a good find
Quote from Jakg :yes, but i just clicked random page on his site to have a look and it was a good find

ah lol. i get it now. try typing in star wars and look at darth vadar pic
Quote from sil3ntwar :About the plane thing:

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/060203.html
http://www.straightdope.com/columns/060303.html

I dont understand any of it!

A wing needs airflow to give it lift. A runway enables the plane to accelerate to a speed that gives the wing the airflow it needs.

Now, if you had a powerful enough fan you could lift a stationary plane because you are generating enough lift through the airflow across the wing . . . .

Bit of a no brainer really. Very bizarre question.
Quote from Jakg :by wednesday i have to be back at school giving in a 2,500 word bit of coursework i've only just started, fix my keyboard, fix my pc (x2), and do the other 20 million jobs i wanted to do!

I've got 2 bits of coursework to do plus a load of graphs to draw What subject is yours for? (2500 words seems a lot for a piece of coursework)

EDIT: I left my computer on and missed a page I guess your coursework is Geography then
Quote :EDIT: I left my computer on and missed a page I guess your courseowkr is Geography then

geog coursework is a peice of piss. i did the whole exam a year early, just write a load of crap about how tourism ruins everywhere, then draw a map of where tourists go and thatll be alreet man!
I'm not doing geography, I've got History and English coursework to do as well as some graphs for my Statistics coursework
It's really, really windy out there . . .
Quote from Funnybear :It's really, really windy out there . . .

Sorry.. beans.

Yeah, it's windy here too.. and living where I do, naturally it always howls in a weird and spooky way
Quote from Captain Slow :geog coursework is a peice of piss. i did the whole exam a year early, just write a load of crap about how tourism ruins everywhere, then draw a map of where tourists go and thatll be alreet man!

traffic management

yes it really is as fun as it sounds!
Quote from Jakg :traffic management

yes it really is as fun as it sounds!

traffic management eh? hmmm.

i know, hire jeremy clarckson in and get him to do a repeat of the radio show they did on top gear, where he linked all the cameras to the studio and he played god.
did anyone see Time Trumpet on BBC 2 days ago? it was talking about 2005-2010 and it talked about Jezza and Anne Robinsons affair "He did my so hard my face fell off, i asked him to do it again, but he was to busy screaming at the sight of my skull"
Did jezza and anne robinson have an affair. What?

Fill me in.

Attention faster111
(258 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG