The online racing simulator
Attention faster111
(258 posts, started )
Quote from Funnybear :Woke up at 6.30. And hour and a half before my alarm goes off. Gutted. Had a shower. Missed my bus. Made myself a toasted cheese sandwich with coleslaw for brekky. Had a cup of tea. Caught my next bus. Late for work. But noone noticed. Chatted up cute bar girl whilst getting a coffee. She's 19. Bit young really. Cute though. Trawled the forum. Smoked a fag. Had a bit of a gossip with a work mate about the current political climate of the Oxford Playhouse and why I didn't ge the job I wanted here even though I'm eminatly qualified and experianced. Moved a van inthe car park and parked the Directors car. Poured myself a cup of water. Now getting hungry.

Weather. Bright, but over cast. Could rain.

Man, you lead a hectic life, you need to get away from the rat race and chill out.
Quote from thisnameistaken :We used to have a girl working at our place who had a masters degree in astrophysics and knockers like beach balls.

There is a God after all............
it's been 24 hours and it still looks like it's gonna rain, even though i got 2 inches yesterday.
Quote from Rappa Z :it's been 24 hours and it still looks like it's gonna rain, even though i got 2 inches yesterday.

Thats 2 inches more than I ever want......

Sorry, sorry, very sorry, couldn't resist the silly patheitc playground humour, I am bored at work
My day is fine so far.
My school won the first round off the www.eb.dk school football competiotion,
And then i was at the dentist.
Then i went home.
And im here now, lool :P
Suns shining now . . .
My day.

Started off with having a shower.

Then my nagging grandma came and gave me a lecture about why I should not have gone to Donington with my 19 year old car mad friend I met on a forum, who I talk to on MSN. Ah shut up.

Then I spent ages playing on LFS and managed to rack up 3 second places and have a great battle with someone, going round several corners side by side.Then smashing my car to pieces by pushing too hard. First time i've been on the podium for 2 months though so it's nice.

Then I plan on post whoring right here, at the LFS Forum.

Then i'm gonna go on LFS again. Probarbly try and find more secret stretchs of road in South City.

Then I plan on well going to bed really.

Yeah I have a very free day to do whatever I want. Ah the life.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
i just got up, in bed on my laptop..everythings still really bliurry went o sleeep at tree
#84 - Jakg
just finished some pwning on Redline Racing (i won! 3 times! in a row!). been checking some forums, am now having pizza and some nice cold coke, and then ill probably do some more forum whoring and some coursework!
I have been experiencing the joys of applying for jobs.

Its so much fun I no longer need to poke myself in the eye with a fork to get my kicks
#87 - mr_x
my day so far...

woke up at 11am and watched TV
got out of bed at lunch time
had a pee
switched on computer and looked on some forums
wrote a covering letter for a CV
found out that both printers in this house are out of ink
sat on my computer for a bit talking to people
played RBR
argued with the girlfriend which isn't looking too good at the mo
took my anger out on my mobile phone which amazingly still works
put some music on (Feeder)
talked to someone on msn
realised i had nothing to eat or drink all day (at about 4.30pm)
got a dohnut and a can of pepsi
came on here and posted in this thread!

the rest of my day will probably involve...
making up with the girlfriend, if she wants to
eat food
play LFS
have some beer (I don't usually drink, but I need it!)
play some more LFS
sleep.
-
#88 - mr_x
Quote from mrbogeyman :I have been experiencing the joys of applying for jobs.

exactly what i've been doing for the last 3 months, absolutely no joy yet though! there's nothing for college leavers in this area
Charlies Aunt. Oxford's own Farce.

It's an in house production and it ain't selling and it's going on for too long. Hence why I am stagedooring it rather than crewing it. With a show everyweek we can earn good money. With a long run we have to get what we can where we can get it.
-
Quote :I also found out what an Aussie Kiss is

What is an Aussie Kiss? I'm an Aussie and I have no idea...

I just made a lasagna...
#91 - Smax
I started work at 22.30, discovered that as usual the day shift hadn't rotated the stock properly, so all the old fruit was at the bottom and the new fruit was open on the fixture. The boss agreed that day shift is populated with w***ers who've got their thumbs stuck up their arses.

Sorting the mess took the best part of an hour, then the other lad I work with turned up and we worked through the remainder of yesterday's stock which wasn't out. Discovered that day shift hadn't bothered to fill half of the empty fixtures even though the stock was there. Had another round of "aren't dayshift complete c***s?!" with anyone who wanted to listen.

Went upstairs for a brew sat half watching the kickboxing on the telly with the fitness freak/competition fighter who works with me, and half watching the pool table, or more specifically half watching the white ball, which seemed somehow magnetically attracted to the table we were sitting at.

About 01.30 we got stuck into the first delivery of the night, and started shifting the several metric tonnes of fruit/veg/salad that it takes to keep even a small supermarket running for 24 hours. Nearly got hit by a few hundred kilos of fizzy pop which hit a rut in the warehouse floor and went over. Fortunately everyone got out of the way, the nightshift manager agreed that the floor surface was "f*****g w**k" but reckoned it would only be a priority if somebody failed to get out of the way of several hundred kilos of fizzy pop. I politely declined his kind offer to volunteer, laughed at the poor sods who had to mop it all up, and cursed them for the slow down it caused everyone else.

So it went on until 07.30, nothing else of note happened, just the usual nuisance of the customers and cleaners getting in the way and the clock watching/pallet counting that we use to figure out whether or not we're gonna get done.

I got home for about 08.15 and got up about 16.30. Now I'm sat "looking forward" to it all starting again in 3 1/2 hours. Oh well at least I've got an interview for a "proper" job next week, so that I don't have to keep humping produce just cos it pays more than the dole.
#92 - SamH
Card through the door this morning.. package left at number 10! I skipped across the road, knocked on the door. No answer. I was about to knock again, when I heard a SLOSH from the frosted window next to the door.

"You're in the bath aren't you?" I said. After a long pause..

"..yeah"

"I'll come back later!"

-
Me so far...

Got up at 7.30am
Started the journey into college 8.00am (damn people going to work making my journey nearly double what it should be!)
Arrived at college 9.00am (bang on time )
Did some drawings of a model for 2 hours and got a break
After the break we came back, setup and the next thing I see when I look over the board is the model naked. Drew her for another two hours and went off for lunch.
Came back after about 45mins for a class on watercolour techniques and then off to my parents shop while I wait till 5.30pm for it to close. Then I drove home.

Thats it for now Now I have a long weekend Full time course = Mon-Wed
Quote from Electrik Kar :What is an Aussie Kiss? I'm an Aussie and I have no idea...

I just made a lasagna...

Like a french kiss, but down under...

My day.

Woke up at the crack of noon.
Checked my lappy, turned out I missed someone I'd been meaning to talk to, so I went back to sleep.
Woke up at 5pm, had a shower, brushed my teeth, walked into my room the person I wanted to talk to came online. Told them I'd be back in a bit because I'm nakkie.
Got dressed, brushed teeth, chucked lappy on my bed started talking.
Got in a fight with said person because I'm "too nice". O_o
Router got attacked by some douche again so I had to restart it.
Made a cuppa coffee, grabed some food, ate said food, drank said coffee.
Read the latest headlines on BBC News (god I love that feature).
Told Electrik Kar what an Aussie kiss is.
Wrote all of this.
woke up at about 8 oclock. laid in bed till about 9.50. got up, got a wash (yes, whats the world coming to), and went downstairs, checked on my dad in the garage, escaped before bieng enrolled into doing some work. had a loko on the forum, tarted up my site a bit, had some dinner, went on lfs forum a bit more, went down garage before my dad spat his dummy out, escaped again without doing work, back on forum. tryed msn, got pissed of with my tinternet connection, had some tea, played my guitar, made my fingers sore, played lfs and now im here.
I discovered that my ISP's security suite sucks!
i discovered not been able to make a noise while your sis is in bed cos of workin nights sucks.
#98 - Jakg
made (ok i microwaved it Quicksilver!) a cake, it was hot, i forgot and rested it on my male sensitive area

By christ did that hurt
Im now trying to sort out scripts
iv just realised iv spelt lfs forum "lfs fourm" when i bookmarked it. how stupid of me
Did anyone of you take number 2 today. Nobodys mentioned it.

And i'm concerned about this, why.

Attention faster111
(258 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG