The online racing simulator
buy account s3 or test .
(28 posts, closed, started )
buy account s3 or test .
hello i from poland to much my 32 euro for s3 licensce

who sell s3 or Can someone share their account with me? Is it worth spending 32 euros? ;/
#2 - BeNoM
Sharing LFS accounts is not allowed.
Frown rly
discount maybe black friday 2023 ??
not happening
Start with a S1 license, then as and when you can afford a bit more, upgrade to a S2 or S3 license.

You can upgrade in stages rather than go for a S3 license right away.
Of course it is worth to spend 32 euros. You get a lot of benefits like trying to beat Gabor (easy), drive unlimited mods and I can't even name all of the things you can do with S3.
32 euro is less then one tank of gasoline. This is a very low cost for the best driving simulator. And you can burn as much fuel and rubber as you want every day.
Quote from superlame :You get a lot of benefits like trying to beat Gabor (easy)...

Really fun doe Smile The price is worth just for that Smile
Quote from mKonig :the best driving simulator

Fun and easy to handle for old PC but not the best.

The best is BeamNG Wink

BTW... These days PC to handle LFS is cheaper than LFS itself ;p
Quote from versiu :Fun and easy to handle for old PC but not the best.

The best is BeamNG Wink

BTW... These days PC to handle LFS is cheaper than LFS itself ;p

Do you really think the physics are as good as lfs? (Not the damage physics). Anyway this thread is a joke
Quote from versiu :

The best is BeamNG Wink

Who the hell came up with this nonsense, i see it everywhere these days..
Kids who have never driven a car irl?
Quote from markknightpz :Do you really think the physics are as good as lfs? (Not the damage physics)

IMO a lot better, feel closer to real car and they still updating it since 2013, also new free content.

Quote from JSHuiting :Who the hell came up with this nonsense, i see it everywhere these days..
Kids who have never driven a car irl?

Maybe u need to switch all assists to off before judging it lol
Quote from takainspiracja :hello i from poland to much my 32 euro for s3 licensce

who sell s3 or Can someone share their account with me? Is it worth spending 32 euros? ;/

21e to be exact
Live for speed best game ever created
Best game? nah...

Best in own category? I do agree here

Most popular game? That is Football. A lot of players.
Best game yes
Quote from versiu :

Maybe u need to switch all assists to off before judging it lol

Ah yes, the age old suggestion that turns every arcade racer in a proper sim ; "turn off assists lol"
It wouldn't matter because everything feels like it's made of pudding and you're driving on ice, even the force feedback is lacking.

It is allot of fun, just not very realistic, not in the slightest.
Quote from JSHuiting :
It wouldn't matter because everything feels like it's made of pudding and you're driving on ice, even the force feedback is lacking.

We talk about completly different games...

Force feedback is lacking? Lacking what? Like it's too direct and gives too much information about what happens in car physics right now (chassis flex, tyre flex, bumps, suspension work, optional side G force etc)?

LFS have just spring effect and sometimes bumps. If u go over kerb with front wheel pointed straight theres no kerb feel at all but if u turn u have rattling that. Wheres tyre condition information? None.
So it tells a lot less than BNG FFB but physics are much simpler and that's probably the reason.

LFS is the best entry simracing game: easy, intuitive and runs on potato. It have clever online system with all that skin, mods uploading-downloading without hours of search for stuff. Just join and have fun.
...but I don't think that drifting a single-seater is very realistic Wink

IMO BeamNG is the best car and driving simulation, not racing tho what makes it useless for simracing.
Almost every part in this game is simulated, even oil and coolant in engine. Every except tire wear... :/ Thats one of few reasons why it's bad as racing simulation.

EOT (because it's off-topic)
Quote from versiu :We talk about completly different games...

Force feedback is lacking? Lacking what? Like it's too direct and gives too much information about what happens in car physics right now (chassis flex, tyre flex, bumps, suspension work, optional side G force etc)?

LFS have just spring effect and sometimes bumps. If u go over kerb with front wheel pointed straight theres no kerb feel at all but if u turn u have rattling that. Wheres tyre condition information? None.
So it tells a lot less than BNG FFB but physics are much simpler and that's probably the reason.

LFS is the best entry simracing game: easy, intuitive and runs on potato. It have clever online system with all that skin, mods uploading-downloading without hours of search for stuff. Just join and have fun.
...but I don't think that drifting a single-seater is very realistic Wink

IMO BeamNG is the best car and driving simulation, not racing tho what makes it useless for simracing.
Almost every part in this game is simulated, even oil and coolant in engine. Every except tire wear... :/ Thats one of few reasons why it's bad as racing simulation.

EOT (because it's off-topic)

Other games do simulate things like oil and coolant in the engine, they just have cars that aren't made of cheesecake.
Quote from gu3st :Other games do simulate things like oil and coolant in the engine, they just have cars that aren't made of cheesecake.

Which ones? I seen only temperature simulation in other games.
This thread is closed

buy account s3 or test .
(28 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG