The online racing simulator
@_lukas
12h for reckless driving : u flew in that corner like u need some practice offline. Thanks for the irrefutable video evidence.

@Mouse
I wonder why u still connect on the server, maybe u want to help bring lfs down, hmmm
Banning for no reason is cool anyway, the big bang and god itself happened with no reason. Rock'n roll isn't it ?
Maybe I should ban you to alleviate ur suffering anyway, i'll think about it.

smile
Quote from turbofan :@_lukas
12h for reckless driving : u flew in that corner like u need some practice offline. Thanks for the irrefutable video evidence.

@Mouse
I wonder why u still connect on the server, maybe u want to help bring lfs down, hmmm
Banning for no reason is cool anyway, the big bang and god itself happened with no reason. Rock'n roll isn't it ?

smile

Yeah you can ban me, I bet that will boost your ego rightfully so Big grin
Quote from turbofan :@_lukas

@Mouse

smile

Try WR or maybe some PBs on your favorite tracks/cars. LFS is able to cure depression and it seems like your mood became a problem for people who are not even responsible for you.
@packet
u must be quite brave to write such comments
that made me laugh like u have no idea
but feel free to comment again and dive a bit more into the ridicule, it's entertaining and I even may subscrbe and click you a like
Big warf
Nah im not kidding
Please unban me 6 months is too long. I miss playing games so much. Also, I have learned my lesson and I will not make mistakes again, I will be very careful please.
This post is technically not related to this thread...

...but after reading several pages of these posts, I have to reveal an information about from my perspective to this... whole thing:

What an absolutely amusing thread. I am honest and I seriously laughed ( again, seems so, but several times more ).

Keep it coming.
Hello so, I was banned from JaR on the 21st, and it was supposed to end on the 22nd september , but until now, the server refuses connection, this has already happened once and now it happened again, and I would like to know if Could you do something about it thanks for your attention!! i love this sever, pls remove my ban Frown
How much to get un banned?
-
(ErenAslan94) DELETED by ErenAslan94
Quote from littleredrocked :How much to get un banned?

You can't remove your ban with money

Your ban expires at 23/02/2024 17:52
Quote from Lazzarotto :Hello so, I was banned from JaR on the 21st, and it was supposed to end on the 22nd september , but until now, the server refuses connection, this has already happened once and now it happened again, and I would like to know if Could you do something about it thanks for your attention!! i love this sever, pls remove my ban Frown

Your ban expires at 22/10/2023 02:10
No wayyyyyyy, so i got a 6 month ban? Ah man thats crazy. Surely someone will take a bribe lol
@littlerocket
your ban history writes you have been banned 7 times on the server, mainly for reckless driving and one time for homophobic comments, so it seems you can't behave, what do you expect then ? a pardon with a bribe ?

I would rather double ur ban for such a mindset : you clearly dont belong here.
Im gay myself people just take a joke....
ahh come on man no need to be like that, i miss you guys just gibe me one more chance
@syecvs

Quote from syecvs :Please unban me 6 months is too long. I miss playing games so much. Also, I have learned my lesson and I will not make mistakes again, I will be very careful please.

You have been banned 7 times, that why duration is long now. We can try again but we need you to be carefull about others players, specially when server is crowded.
I unban you, but I wont do it 2 times, if u get a ban again, it will stay 180d.
Thanks! Im on the keyboard btw so my bad driving is intentional!
Quote from littleredrocked :Thanks! Im on the keyboard btw so my bad driving is intentional!

Maybe you should take some brake from PiranMOTODestructionDerby ahahaha
@turbofan hello, its been one month now, i learned my lesson very much, i wont lie again, please unban me, and ill be so careful that i'll be the best driver on the server, please unban me.
Oh my god here we go again
Bonjour je souhaiterais savoir pour combien de temps je suis banni du serveur juste a ride ou est se que je peux trouver set infos s'il vous plait
im here banned for like 3rd day xD without warning great everysingle link for discord is expired too no way of knowing when i will be able to reunite with the guys on the server Big grin
__
@no2civic
For admins to "abuse their power", there must be some authority above them, which is not the case. Admins are the authority, they write the law, they dont owe anything to any entity or god.
Once again, JaR is a private initiative, not a government institution. When you connect, you are a GUEST, you have to behave and respect others.
That, is a one way street.
If a driver doesnt care, why would we care anyway ?
Ban without warning is ok, we dont waste time with people who dont care.

U need an update on your gentlemen faery tale, we admins are not online to explain basic manners to kids, rather we are there to keep the server out of chaos and ego drivers who cant care a second for what's happening around them, believing the other cars are NPC's instead of people.

@joemama
"in the corner", well, stay there we dont need trolls

@riptuku
you guy is a collector
13 bans on 3 different accounts
and you hope to be unbanned ?
you brave
question is, will you buy a 4th s3 account to come back and be banned again ?

We dont get any % of the sales but I realize JaR is increasing LFS sales by banning people who will buy another S3 account to escape that ban. You people must have much too much money.
That the problem with rich people, they use money to escape the rules. Nice spirit.

Not on JaR.
Some people need to understand that admins are like Police, you need to be be careful around them and don't do dumb things and that will be it. I agree whit some people from the past forum messages but its really simple. Its Turbo's server and not connected to aynthing. If you don't like it you don't have to play it
This thread is closed

serveur just a ride
(353 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG