The online racing simulator
Nissan 400Z (N.400S) Drift vers.
I had thoughts of making a drift version of the Nissan Z even after the end of the main version N.400S, but then I switched to the GT4 version. But after the release of the news that George Chivchan is also building a Nissan Z to participate in the RDS GP, I wanted to finish this mod faster. Now I want to make a detailed drift version with several body kit configurations.
Now plans as a minimum 2 widebody kits configuration. Of course, all of these bodykits should widen the car equally.

One widebody Chris Forsberg

The second I found on the Internet and I liked the way it looks

the third will probably be what Gocha chooses, and the fourth maybe just I make my design.
Perhaps in the future I will make configurations so detailed that they will replicate the interior of the real car Chris Forsberg, George Chivchan, etc.
Attached images
1.png
2.png
clC1Tyvethk.jpg
e4d63e324e819ace7d048a694f57756a.jpg
And I already made one part of one of the body kits in the second part of the stream.

Attached images
3.png
current progress on widebodys
Attached images
FlvpaoWPhLI.jpg
71ZifkenWks.jpg
JkOw2Aqw1ik.jpg
gjLzRMXRVpc.jpg
lTYNyTgsfa4.jpg
gfn0VGAG3Mk.jpg
G7moIpJW44w.jpg
3KTj8JBBNVw.jpg
widebodys are almost done
Attached images
aURGwcKfXLo.jpg
iK92ehrU9g8.jpg
if79YQoeojc.jpg
T44FQNv_Rqs.jpg
2ghk_6p1rP0.jpg
pa1WirwOGiM.jpg
IdDQC41Hho4.jpg
5SmUWitiGOg.jpg
I really like your work here! Great job! Thumbs up
I believe the vehicle class of this should be "GT", not "Saloon car".
Quote from Flame CZE :I believe the vehicle class of this should be "GT", not "Saloon car".

Vehicle class changed to GT
Added welding to rollcage for better pov
probably need to change N.400S gt4 too
Im wondering what changes when i changed vehicle class from saloon to gt?
I test it and i dint noticed any changes, i hope its good.
Quote from Aleksandr_124rus :Im wondering what changes when i changed vehicle class from saloon to gt?
I test it and i dint noticed any changes, i hope its good.

Some editor updates ago it was changing available options of what u can put in the car, for now it's just gives category on mod list.
So Forward Auto in their new video have showed their new Nissan Z body kit from different angles and even partially showed the livery. Well on the basis of this can already make a new version of the body kit for drift Nissan Z, and update the skin. Since I was inspired to create this mod version because the Gocha team is going to do this project soon all this will be in my mod!

Edit: Because the number of possible configurations has been increased to 8, I will probably also make some other body kits in the future.

Attached images
maxresdefault.jpg
sddefault.jpg
uGyQCuPIL1s.jpg
XLaRwxLS4Xw.jpg
JuCZhMFNdAk.jpg
LsDnEy2Y-q0.jpg
6Tvc43mtXu0.jpg
I'm finishing the body kit, but i'm thinking of making another version of the mod in which I will use this body kit. There are 2 reasons for this.
1 - This body kit is made without widening the body, unlike this version.
2 - The style of Gocha accelerate in the middle angle and catch up with their competitors due to this, and this version of the mod is handled in full lock.

But I can probably also redo this body kit for this version too.
Attached images
r-9c_h0Zbdg.jpg
X3rsGdHm-h0.jpg
asAm1wEfrE0.jpg
zSPmuLDFL7U.jpg
UDfo9rUNl10.jpg
i1eQ4xRU20U.jpg
Quote from Aleksandr_124rus :I'm finishing the body kit, but i'm thinking of making another version of the mod in which I will use this body kit. There are 2 reasons for this.
1 - This body kit is made without expanding the body, unlike this version.
2 - The style of Gocha accelerate in the middle corner and catch up with their apponenov due to this, and this version of the mod is handled in full lock.

But I can probably also redo this body kit for this version too.

От стока на сколько примерно расширение? такое ощущение что там вообще расширение не делали, у форсберга и то шире машина выглядит
Quote from Quored :От стока на сколько примерно расширение? такое ощущение что там вообще расширение не делали, у форсберга и то шире машина выглядит

Ну я тоже сначала думал что расширения нет, но судя по тестам, всё таки есть. Несколько сантиметров, сложно сказать точно. Да и поменять могли.
Changed spoke obj to fit in limits and changed rim obj.
Added new bodykit in new configuration.
Attached images
lfs_00000223.jpg
lfs_00000222.jpg
lfs_00000218.jpg
cool
This one should be approved too!

Things to improve:
- The LOD3 side mappings are flipped;
- The gauge cluster background texture could be less distracting;

Thumbs up
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
Fixed lod3 skin mapping.
Chanded dashboard texture.
Added turnoff\turnon dashboard animation.
Added welding on roll cage for better pov.
Changed textures on steering wheel.
Some materials optimizations.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG