The online racing simulator
Awesome car! You really gotta rev it to bits and push as hard as you can to get the most performance out of it and still barely break the speed limits Tongue it's awesome! Just the kind of car I love driving/racing!
Flames add hp right?
Attached images
314A49E2-2770-42A2-8BA8-BA330A5A3E77.jpeg
Love it, brilliant work
Oh I love it!!!
Love this mod
Looks cool and very pleasant to drive
Thumbs up
Attached images
lfs_00000003.jpg
Loving the mod so far. The steering ratio seems a bit low to me (especially with how much caster there is -- turning feels far too weighty yet numb) but I'm not certain what is realistic for these Kei cars. Gut just figured they wouldn't need so much wheel turn and force applied.

Other than that, I can't find any faults except maybe that the centre console has a few bits that seem a bit too shiny. I'm not even sure if they're visible outside of VR. Very nice mod!
Attached images
shiny charade.jpg
Quote from Zopiac :they wouldn't need so much wheel turn and force applied.

That's why I look forward for power steering option. Thought ffb feels just kind of fair enough when compared to something like XFG (while it's supposed to be "boosted"), but I honestly don't have any plan/intention of doing suspension geometry overhaul atm.

Yeah, current front wheel lock setting came from minimum turning circle kerb-to-kerb while making u-turn maneuver,
which 32 deg. looking quite close to actual spec of 9.4m (further off by 10 cm but steering wheel is supposed to be still able to turn more than 1080 lock-to-lock).

If it's while making full circular turn kerb-to-kerb, 35 would be the number.
Taking extra steering wheel movement into account (+-20 degrees one side => +-1120 lock-to-lock as max value can't go over 1080), it would be somewhere between 33 or 34.

That's by screencapture reference with measurement using paint editor and phone's gyro. But any better reference would be much appreciated.

(Better not be confused between front "wheel" and steering "wheel" because I apparently am, while writing this)

Quote :picture

Extra dark points don't seem to work properly on chrome materials. Probably need a workaround or maybe just replace it (or just wait for graphic update).

Cheers
Attached images
32.jpg
33.jpg
35.jpg
cuore steeringlock.jpg
Thanks for this mod, really well made and fun. Hope you make some more in the future!
1995 model coming up.

Or 1994, but 1995 spec for AWD version.

Gauge is as close as I can get with maximum of 1 s_clock texture page.
Attached images
1994-1996.jpg
gauge.jpg
gaug.jpg
mesh.png
dash.jpg
dash.png
ccon.jpg
Attaching the progress of modelling *.gif

There's also changes to steering setup, as I keep learning what turning circle is. So it's gonna have max. front wheel lock of 35° (road defaults will have 33° front wheel and 1056° steering wheel), and slightly lower caster.

'94-'95 config has 2-tone colour. Now I'm having trouble of putting the default skins on.

Yeah, car gonna get updated soon™ (no clue how long the submission will take. Edit: that was almost instantaneous)
Attached images
front_bumper.gif
rear_bumper1.gif
rear_bumper2.gif
side_skirt.gif
rear_wing1.gif
rear_wing2.gif
dashb.gif
1994-1995.jpg
all_defaults.jpg
PHYSICS CHANGE
So there's a slight physics changes as I managed to come across a service manual pdf of ordinary 2WD Cuore (in German language, haven't managed to find Avanzato manual).

Caster & inclination are the ones I figured out. Not sure about similarity/difference between models, but for the moment I just slapped those number into my head anyway and moved that [ T ] bearing accordingly. The rest remain unchanged.

Front track is what bugging me quite abit tho (being taller than the R), but I stick to what currently set (which is what the lower trims have).

Probably not that light weight, but the steering should now feel less weighty (probably crappier if you're hard racing kind of ffb type).

Of course slight change to handling, so any feedback are appreciated.

And something coming in progress is this sort of special model with misplaced antique style light units & chromes. It's based of Classic model (and it's really called "Classic"). This was stuck in my head for ages until this new headlight features came up.

Just for grid variety because why not.

And stick to 3-door because starting modelling 5-door would take forever.

And yea, update for LFS 0.7E includes working fog lights and updated dashboard (with some nonexisting warning lights added).
Attached images
lfs_00000778.jpg
lfs_00000774.jpg
lfs_00000779.jpg
lfs_00000780.jpg
lfs_00000776.jpg
lfs_00000775.jpg
lfs_00000777.jpg
Regarding the steering feel, is that the correct caster 2.5?
Mass test will happen on 3rd march as this car is selected for 6th round of AWS2024!
Quote from martin18 :Regarding the steering feel, is that the correct caster 2.5?

Well, no. I'm apparently the crap one who can't read the numbers properly.
This is the table came from the manual (with Google translation).
Attached images
table.jpg
Loving the look of the Mira Classic.

Would it be possible to get a fully skinnable license plate like the 8JFZ (there's a rectangle missing on Chorus)?
Is there an option for this vehicle with a standard naturally aspirated engine that gives torque at lower revs?
Some timelapse *.GIFs from various backup saves. "Retro" config almost ready... probably.
Attached images
BumpR.gif
BumpF.gif
Lfront.gif
fInd.gif
Lrear.gif
Side.gif
Luggage.gif
lfs_00000556.jpg
lfs_00000557.jpg
lfs_00000558.jpg
lfs_00000901.jpg