The online racing simulator
#51 - axus
Quote from mrbogeyman :I am interested.

Not sure about other dSRC members yet, but im sure I could get one!

BTW - for clarity, are driver changes allowed? e.g. If I was busy one week I could use a sub?

However, my participation is influenced by my ability to get a new ISP before the start. 2months you say? Eek!

"ring ring ring ring"
"hello talktalk how can i help you?"
"hi, you're fired!"

if only^

Yes, it is acceptable to have a reserve driver.
Quote from JamesF1 :You're calling 4pm GMT early!? You're a European!

I'm european. But I'm just lazy when things like waking up and "early" are mixed
#53 - axus
Just a quick question guys, who would prefer to be able to swap cars between races?
Quote from axus :Just a quick question guys, who would prefer to be able to swap cars between races?

It depends, but I'd like this to be possible...
I'm interested aswell, only have to wait on what day i can race. Hopefully i know it next week.

Maybe it is an idea to let the lx4 cars run open and the lx6 cars with the roof closed. It is eay to see the differance then while racing.
I think it's easy enough to differentiate them by speed difference.

Besides that, you can also tell from the tire on the back or lack there of.

I think the roof would basically kill visibility, too, though I wouldn't know for sure. I've never put it up before.
We're interested with my teammate. we vote for Tuesday 7-8 GMT.
Just need to find me a team mate and i'm in!
Quote from Bob Smith :Me + Madman = In.

Quote from zolo@ :We're interested with my teammate. we vote for Tuesday 7-8 GMT.

If you two could fill out the signup form, that'd help us a lot!
I'm kind of interested and intrigued, but I'm not very sure about it for many reasons, so I won't be bothered to fill in the form just yet.
Quote from Bob Smith :Me + Madman = In.

wakes up.. yaaaaawns and sees this

guess i consider myself entered
Just signed in with maczo
I would like to register my interest since i always have liked the these cars, especially LX6 Register --->
Is it possible to know when the league starts? A teammate would like to join but if the dates are not known, he says he's out.
#65 - axus
Quote from Primoz :Is it possible to know when the league starts? A teammate would like to join but if the dates are not known, he says he's out.

In approximately 8 weeks. We're almost ready with everything now. The dates should be finalized soon.
And can we change the signed up line-up before the actual league?
#67 - axus
Quote from Primoz :And can we change the signed up line-up before the actual league?

I'm sure it will be no problem... James? Surely just a database change if this is necessary...
Due to the fact we've now split it into two divisions, for final signups, you'll just have to re-sign up. The sign-up as it is now was more of a gaugue of participation figures.
#69 - axus
And changing the driver line-up after the final sign-ups (but before the start of the league) will be no problem at all either.

We might have to consider the situation if it is once the league has started but I'm sure changing the driver line-up at that time would be possible as well if necessary.
Quote from JamesF1 :Due to the fact we've now split it into two divisions, for final signups, you'll just have to re-sign up. The sign-up as it is now was more of a gaugue of participation figures.

Ok, third time a charm!
Me and a dude called Deadly=uk= would like to join
Hi

I am really interested in joining this league. I have been looking for a good LX league for a while and stumbled across this one over at RSC. However, I am more of an LX4 driver as is my partner. Is it possible for us both to drive the LX4 in one team, instead of one having to drive the LX4 and the other having to drive the LX6?

We understand we will both be in the slower car but it will just suit us better.
#73 - SamH
I'd like to be involved in this league, if there's room. I'm standing in line. My personal preference is the LX6, but I'm willing to drive the LX4 if required
I am too, but I cannot find a team mate, I have no real preference for cars, I can drive both quite well.
Sorry to go off-topic, but how about using UTC now that Scawen has made it standard time in LFS? Might prevent the usual confusion
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG