The online racing simulator
#26 - axus
It seems that the LX Eurocup will be a weekend league. I would just like to see if (again, nothing definate as yet) we run the league on a week night, which night would be most convenient for everyone?
It's the time that would get me more, as people away in the other timezones may be at work or school, and if it's night for them it's early hours of the morning for us and when your up at 7am for work or college or whatever you aint gunna be stuck on ur pc all night.

You've got a decent job on your hands Axus, but i'm not giving any definete day of the week as other things may arrise then too.
I wouldn't mind taking part in this, although I have no team-mate and not much experience in the LX cars. I was driven round Silverstone in a Caterham on Sunday so I've suddenly become more interested in the LX cars

P.S. I would like to drive the LX4, the 6 is just too hard for me at the moment.

EDIT: I could do a weekday league as long as it was around 7pm-ish (GMT)
Nice timing with these two leagues

:heyjoe67_:heyjoe67_:heyjoe67_:heyjoe67_:heyjoe67_:heyjoe67_:heyjoe67__________:checkered
Quote from Bawbag :You've got a decent job on your hands Axus, but i'm not giving any definete day of the week as other things may arrise then too.

Pick a day Bawbag - and all his teammates - can't do it and I am in.

Quote from Leifde :I was driven round Silverstone in a Caterham on Sunday

Spawny git, I bet that was a right laugh.
Quote from thisnameistaken :[...]
Spawny git, I bet that was a right laugh.

It was only 3 laps but it was awesome, and only £36!

EDIT: And it wasn't the full GP circuit, it was the South circuit I think
I am interested (along with Mercury), and there is only one thing in which I am worried about... the time of day we will race.

I am PST (Pacific), and I really do not like racing at 8 or 9 in the morning on weekends. So I hope something can be figured out.

I was in the LX League way back in S1, and it was great (Joshdifabio started it), and I haven't been in an LX only league since. I miss that. So I'll look out and see what times are comfortable. I just hope it doesn't start right away, would be nice if it started within a month or more.

OH, and I do suggest that the league's forum be on here (LFS Forum), would be easier.
#33 - axus
Quote from Tweaker :I am interested (along with Mercury), and there is only one thing in which I am worried about... the time of day we will race.

I am PST (Pacific), and I really do not like racing at 8 or 9 in the morning on weekends. So I hope something can be figured out.

I was in the LX League way back in S1, and it was great (Joshdifabio started it), and I haven't been in an LX only league since. I miss that. So I'll look out and see what times are comfortable. I just hope it doesn't start right away, would be nice if it started within 2 weeks or more.

Don't worry about it starting soon - we're only looking at having our first race in about 2 months. As for the time, can you race during the day on weekdays (i.e. something like 1pm for you) or do you have work/school at that time?

We've now transfered the league forum from the vMax forum to this forum so that's already sorted
Quote from axus :Don't worry about it starting soon - we're only looking at having our first race in about 2 months. As for the time, can you race during the day on weekdays (i.e. something like 1pm for you) or do you have work/school at that time?

We've now transfered the league forum from the vMax forum to this forum so that's already sorted

Work and school. Weekends would work best for all of us I'd imagine.

EDIT: Oh and I would suggest Kyoto National. GP is great too, but National pretty fun for racing.
#35 - axus
Quote from Tweaker :Work and school. Weekends would work best for all of us I'd imagine.

EDIT: Oh and I would suggest Kyoto National. GP is great too, but National pretty fun for racing.

We're also looking at the possibility of running it at 3pm GMT on Saturdays, meaning 10pm for PST.

As for Kyoto National... we gotta leave something for next season
I'm interested in joining too, 3pm on Saturdays would be cool for me.
Heh, KY2/LX6 is the only combo I've spent lots of laps with an LX.
hey, good idea, I am interested in this league and i found a teammate already (actually he found me ). and we vote for weekdays 6-7pm gmt for racetime. thanks
#39 - axus
Quote from a_tesz :hey, good idea, I am interested in this league and i found a teammate already (actually he found me ). and we vote for weekdays 6-7pm gmt for racetime. thanks

Thanks for your support, but are you unable to make the suggested Saturday time or would you just prefer weekdays?
Quote from axus :Thanks for your support, but are you unable to make the suggested Saturday time or would you just prefer weekdays?

we would prefer weekdays, but we also can make saturday time too, if that time appears to be the best. oh and if you aren't thinking in a weekly event
#41 - axus
Well, it IS a weekly event - 3 weeks of racing - 1 week break - 3 weeks of racing - 1 week break - 3 weeks of racing. That makes up the season.
umm that makes things a bit harder. in this case we could only make a mid-week evening gmt

edit: one smiley ought to be enough for everyone...
Quote from axus :We're also looking at the possibility of running it at 3pm GMT on Saturdays, meaning 10pm for PST.

As for Kyoto National... we gotta leave something for next season

10 AM is fine, but I think a general time range should be voted on to see what is comfortable for everyone. Because I am probably the only one forcing you guys to make it happen in the late afternoon on Saturday. It would be morning for me, but anything past 10 AM is fine.
#44 - axus
Quote from Tweaker :10 AM is fine, but I think a general time range should be voted on to see what is comfortable for everyone. Because I am probably the only one forcing you guys to make it happen in the late afternoon on Saturday. It would be morning for me, but anything past 10 AM is fine.

You aren't the only one.
If I needed to pick one, I would go with the 6pm GMT (good range for me is 4pm GMT - 9pm GMT). Please, no early waking up (6am - 4pm GMT), I just can't do it
You're calling 4pm GMT early!? You're a European!
#47 - axus
Guys, James has put together a sign-up page. Please note that these are not final sign-ups, we'd just like to see who is genuinely interested in participation. When voting, please assume that the league will be at a convenient time for you. We have now narrowed down the possible times to a select few. You can vote on this here.
I am interested in this league (so are sccc) and the time zone will ok for me at 3/4pm GMT would be better if it stayed on a saturday.
Me + Madman = In.
I am interested.

Not sure about other dSRC members yet, but im sure I could get one!

BTW - for clarity, are driver changes allowed? e.g. If I was busy one week I could use a sub?

However, my participation is influenced by my ability to get a new ISP before the start. 2months you say? Eek!

"ring ring ring ring"
"hello talktalk how can i help you?"
"hi, you're fired!"

if only^
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG