The online racing simulator
Security guards?
(10 posts, started )
Security guards?
Just curious, am I the only one here?
#2 - SamH
Nope, there's 51 of us at the moment! LFSForum.. the community that never sleeps
I think he means is he the only security guard, as aposed to being the only person online.
Uh, yeah.

At first I thought Sam referred to the moderators as security guards, but I don't think there are 51 mods here
Part of my work involves talking with security guards.
I suppose I kinda have a very loose role as some kind of security(ish) at the moment. But the security bit only involves not opening stage door tom anyone I don't recognise (And sometimes to people I do If I'm feeling obtuse) and calling the stage crew (Of which I am one, but all together we feel much bigger and stronger and ready to take over the world) if i get frightened.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I think he means is he the only security guard, as aposed to being the only person online.

Mr. Spell Check says: Opposed!
Cor. An American commentating on spelling. Showing his true color, a labor of love obviously.

Damn. Forgot to add these again - - - > [Sacasm][/Sacasm]
Quote from wheel4hummer :Mr. Spell Check says: Opposed!

You wish, I'm doing the American thing. Spell things badly and just say it's American English. As such, opposed is now aposed.
<chav patrol>Well, this certainly is a strange time for me to be here</chav patrol>

Hmm, wonder if there's anyone racing atm...

Security guards?
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG