The online racing simulator
SORL POSTPONEMENT RESULTS.

After 4 days of waiting, watching and hoping SORL will not be postponed until further notice due to LFS seeming consistent recently, to this respect if another DDoS incident happens again we will look into postponement IF needed.

In this case however it is not. On the subject of the recent kicking of South from the league one new spot has been opened up.

Thank you to everyone who has attend each race, I'd also like to add at the end... My internet is fixed! So I should also be at the races!

We're halfway through our season with AA leading the teams and P1 and P2 on drivers both with 100 points (200 points in team) with Getrag in 3rd with 88 points.

On kicks or bans from the league.

If your kicked from the league for cheating or hacking your points WILL BE REMOVED FROM TEAMS FOR THE ENTIRE SEASON.

Our Next Race

11/04/18 - BL2_R - 20 laps is our next race, or Blackwood Historic.
Any news?
Username: forcHma
Driver Name: (including tag): rSport>>forcHma
Team name (If none leave blank): rSport
Car (RB4, FXO, XRT): FXO
SORL Round 7 Results

So, round 7 bought us a smaller race grid, for this I'm going to be opening sign-ups again on this thread and the [TC] Thread, if by some miracle the server is full it'll run a first come first served style.

Round 7 results:

Round 8!

Round 8 will be taking us to South City for the final time for a 30 lap race, this should be hard on the tires and the drivers of SO6_R.

Thanks to everyone who has attended thus far, password pm will be sent out in due accordance either today or tomorrow.
Quote from forcHma :Username: forcHma
Driver Name: (including tag): rSport>>forcHma
Team name (If none leave blank): rSport
Car (RB4, FXO, XRT): FXO

Added to points table.
I don't see the event in LFS race calendar, no hope to see many new racers..
Username: TFalke55
Driver Name: (including tag): HoR Falke
Team name (If none leave blank): Heroes of Racing
Car (RB4, FXO, XRT): XRT
Round 8 - RESULTS!

I'm bad at getting these out. Firstly a congrats to Mikke for his SEVENTH CONSECUTIVE SORL WIN.

9397 Disqualified due to car change.
Hello,
will the race go as in schedule? I didn't get any pm yet.
Quote from jackson93 :Hello,
will the race go as in schedule? I didn't get any pm yet.

Yup! Racing is as usual tonight, Just been a bit unable to send out the pms recently!
Hello,

my sign up:

Username: Kislama01
Driver Name: Kislama
Team name: -
Car: FXO
Username: jachescovita
Driver Name: (including tag): [BRM] Jas
Team name (If none leave blank):
Car (RB4, FXO, XRT): RB4
I spilled coffee on my notebook and had to bring it to a workshop. I won’t make tonight’s round. Frown
Can you confirm that today's race is going to be 25 laps? It's almost 75 minutes long.

By the way servers are set to WE1 and WE3X.
Quote from jackson93 :Can you confirm that today's race is going to be 25 laps? It's almost 75 minutes long.

By the way servers are set to WE1 and WE3X.

That was from our previous event. On the Sunday.
Firstly large apologies, IRL snuck up on me like no tomorrow, for this I wasn't able to run SORL as normal tonight, due to this I will run the FE4_R Race NEXT WEDNESDAY (6/06)
-
(jackson93) DELETED by jackson93 : irrelevant now
Results for round 9:

SORL will be postponed due to server issues and fixes. We apologise strenuously for this. A notice will be posted when SORL re-opens for racing.

Street Obsessions Racing League - Official Thread - DEPRECIATED
(169 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG