The online racing simulator
xrt op
Quote from Huskii :As most of the suggestions have been;
FXO: 4%
XRT: 2%
RB4: 0%

The above is available now on the Street Dedicated server (will change before race hopefully) the current insim will force your restriction to the required amount IF YOUR UNDER said restriction (if you are OVER it the insim will NOT force it).

Car choice will be cleared and drivers will be allowed to choose a new car for this race (if a driver does not attend their car choice (if applic) will be carried over from RND1) so remember; The car you choose for RND 2 is your car for the entire season.

Below I have left a strawpoll https://strawpoll.com/gza5azec

This strawpoll is about removing the +1 point for RB4 which was originally factored in when the restrictions were not in force.

Note: All PM's will be sent out to all drivers on the DAY BEFORE SORL Round 3 (Tuesday the 23rd of January) Password will be enabled FIFTEEN MINUTES before QUALIFYING (17:45 GMT)
Quote from Huskii :

This strawpoll is about removing the +1 point for RB4 which was originally factored in when the restrictions were not in force.

do we need a poll for this? What is the purpose of restrictions, if the bonus point is not removed. Anyway, voted YES
Quote from lucaf :do we need a poll for this? What is the purpose of restrictions, if the bonus point is not removed. Anyway, voted YES

Its more to get the opinion on if it's still viable even under the new restrictions. I personally believe it isn't needed.
Its not set up fully, but its functional! We have Airio on the Street Dedicated server (new home of SORL!)

Should be able to display !top per track, so yay.
super! If you need configuring help, i can help also a little with Airio
Username: Patryk1967
Driver Name: (including tag):SO•Wilczek
Team name (If none leave blank): Street Obsessions
Car (RB4, FXO, XRT): FXO
Username: ataslfs24
Driver Name: (including tag): DK's ciMin
Team name (If none leave blank): DK's Drag Team (DK's)
Quote from ataslfs24 :Username: ataslfs24
Driver Name: (including tag): DK's ciMin
Team name (If none leave blank): DK's Drag Team (DK's)

sry just noticed, am smart!
A PW has been sent to ataslfs24

Firstly apologies for Airio auto restarting! I forgot that happened. From now on race will seem to start 30s after qualy oxo.

16 drivers attended out of which 15 finished!

Raw race results:
AAtm| Mikke
Getrag
Justas.S
AAtm|Spiky
SO E.Ekmekcibasi
[GLOW] RipstiE
SO S.Astley
SO A.Kairis
SO R.McKenzie
[TC-R] Pete [VR]
Rejekt
SO M.Burnsley
M@CI3K
|RedBot

Point table team position changes

[TC-R] moved to 2nd from 1st (29 pnts)
Air Attack moved to 1st from 2nd (54 pnts)
Street Obsessions1 moved to 3rd (22 pnts)

Read the full points table at http://bit.ly/2CdG5X0

Thanks for attending! Next race is Westhill National for 20 laps on the 14th of Febuary 2018!
Quote from Huskii :
Firstly apologies for Airio auto restarting! I forgot that happened.

Check airo.srv.txt file and these parameters

# Time (in seconds) to wait with automatic race restart - integer
# Number of players to be on track for the restart to happen - integer
RestartTime=50
RestartPlys=4
# Time (in seconds) to show until race restart or race end - integer
SecondsCountdown=30

I think you must put RestartTime to zero (or -1??) for not having automatic restarts (anyone, correct me if I remember wrong) or at least you can put RestartPlys=900 meaning 900 cars needs to be on track for restart counter to start
Quote from lucaf :Check airo.srv.txt file and these parameters

# Time (in seconds) to wait with automatic race restart - integer
# Number of players to be on track for the restart to happen - integer
RestartTime=50
RestartPlys=4
# Time (in seconds) to show until race restart or race end - integer
SecondsCountdown=30

I think you must put RestartTime to zero (or -1??) for not having automatic restarts (anyone, correct me if I remember wrong) or at least you can put RestartPlys=900 meaning 900 cars needs to be on track for restart counter to start

Awesome will have a look!
Kyoto National race
Oooo video
SORL Round 3!

Street Obsessions Racing league - Round 3

Westhill National - 20 laps. February 14th 2018

Server information

RACE WILL RUN ON FEBRUARY 14TH 2018

The server we'll be using will be Street Dedicated. The qualifying (as per the usual) will start at 18:00 GMT with the qualifying finishing at 18:30 and race starting approximately five minutes later.

Race rundown.

2 races into SORL we arrive at Westhill for the first out of two times this season, to the shorter circuit of National. This track made up of 12 turns on a track that lasts for 4.4km per lap (2.7 mi) for 20 laps.

On the points table a lot of ties are currently showing, the most prevalent being the tie for 1st place between Getrag and Spiiky both on 34 points. Further down the table there's a tie for 3rd between South and Adam both are on 18 points a little more down there's the tie for 5th between Ripstie and Dennis both being on 14 points.

In the teams currently Air Attack is leading on 54 points, followed by [TC] Racing in 2nd with 29 points and Street Obsessions 1 with 22 points.

The server will be password locked 15 minutes before racing, and every driver will be PM'ed the password a day prior to racing.

Read the full points table here: bit.ly/2CdG5X0
You forgot Mikke is on 3rd Tongue
Quote from Tomislav531 :You forgot Mikke is on 3rd Tongue

Mikke isn't in a tie Tongue was just listing some of the ties on points as such!
But they are fighting for 4th Big grin
btw I was playing in the LFS garage with power/weight ratios, to have same ratio for each car, would require 8kg extra mass for XRT and 30kg for FXO, just as a curiosity Smile (I dont have idea how that would affect the performance)

News!

Hi everybody! I'm just popping this news in here 1w prior to Round 3 of SORL to say we've reached 32 TOTAL SIGN-UPS what this means is in 8 sign-ups time (if we reach that) I'll have to close sign-ups!

Round 3 of SORL is 1 week away, the Street Dedicated server is open with WE1 (The track we're using) as well as Airio, come hop on and practise!

One final thing is after 2 rounds I'd like to say thanks to everyone who has attended SORL already this year, lets hope for higher driver count for future races!

Addition: If you use a specific skin for SORL and want the ful res to be featured within our highlights video send me a forum PM with said skin in full resolution! This will be passed to the video creator(s)

-Huski

SO-RL: Round 3

Hi Racers, we're less than 2 days away from Round 3 of the Street Obsessions Racing League.

Race will be held on the Street Dedicated Server with Airio and our resident restriction enforcer!

Good luck to all, we wish to see you there!

Happy Racing,

Street Obsessions
Hey there guys! I am getting back into LFS after being obsessed with it 6 years ago! I'm very excited to race with you all on the 14th!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG