The online racing simulator
Quote from Evolution_R :I have updated it - added track setup with slick R4 tyres. Smile
https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/66C0F4

EDIT: It turns out to be easily flippable, I thought I could just add slicks and don't touch anything else... maybe I will remove this setup. Shrug

It needs a separate Track version, which I don't really want to do...

Really? I mean I haven't tried it yet but thanks.
Ok yea, but not so easily that it wants to flip. Try editing the anti roll and/or rebound damping, that should help. I didn't think it would flip because its FWD, be kinda hard imo.
Will we get a Updated rally version with the new Kit Car Bodywork?
I saw he updated his mod and I have tried it, but for now I won't be updating it, will see, it's 50/50. Big grin

Edit: I really want to finish the C-Class to the end of this month...
-
(matikol) DELETED by Scawen : banned user
-
(Evolution_R) DELETED by Scawen : reply to a post that is now deleted
Quote from Octosquad :Ok yea, but not so easily that it wants to flip. Try editing the anti roll and/or rebound damping, that should help. I didn't think it would flip because its FWD, be kinda hard imo.

I have updated suspension (thx to XF GTR) and lowered the center of gravity, now must be better.
Quote from Formula24 :Will we get a Updated rally version with the new Kit Car Bodywork?

I have started to work on that. The wide body kit will be as new version - will be called PZG GTR. Also I have updated the City and GTI versions.
Yoooo I like that add on rally lights my man Big grin
Attached images
fHU9qY2.png
-
(Evolution_R) DELETED by Evolution_R : reply to deleted comment
Quote from Octosquad :Yoooo I like that add on rally lights my man Big grin

Glad you like it. Soon and the wide body kit version will be uploaded. Smile
Attached images
Untitled.png
2.png
Hey man!! Just did some hot laps with the GTR version. For starters, great job looks wise, it is a very neat mod!! The default setups aren't great though, it wants to swap ends all the time. I have done a basic Westhill Int Hot Lap setup that I will upload for you and you can try/ use it if you want to.
Keep up the good work Smile
Hey and thanks!
You gonna upload it in the setups tab? I can make it default. Thumbs up

Edit - I've updated the mod with Nyrak's default setup and aerodynamics (added front wing, undertray and rear wing objects).
It should be better now.
Really want to see this exact body model but with AWD and like 350HP for rally use. Send to me please if you need me to do it for you 😂
Quote from martin18 :Really want to see this exact body model but with AWD and like 350HP for rally use. Send to me please if you need me to do it for you 😂

I don't want to make many version of the same mod... but are you talking about PZG GTR body model or PZG Rally?

Wish it was possible to have more detailed configurations (like different size of the rims, different engines, etc.).
Maybe in the future Scawen could make that possible...
Quote from Evolution_R :I don't want to make many version of the same mod... but are you talking about PZG GTR body model or PZG Rally?

Wish it was possible to have more detailed configurations (like different size of the rims, different engines, etc.).
Maybe in the future Scawen could make that possible...

PZG GTR model with Rally suspension and AWD 350-400HP
Can't I make the PZG GTR AWD with 350-400HP, but add handicaps in setup and adjust the front torque split to make it RWD/AWD? Uhmm
Quote from Evolution_R :Can't I make the PZG GTR AWD with 350-400HP, but add handicaps in setup and adjust the front torque split to make it RWD/AWD? Uhmm

Dude I think it would be so fun!
Quote from Evolution_R :Hey and thanks!
You gonna upload it in the setups tab? I can make it default. Thumbs up

Edit - I've updated the mod with Nyrak's default setup and aerodynamics (added front wing, undertray and rear wing objects).
It should be better now.

Cool, will try it and see! My setup was added to the "setups" tab as well
Quote from M3THANOL :My setup was added to the "setups" tab as well

I don't see it in the setups tab... am I missing something? Uhmm
Attached images
1.JPG
With 355 bhp this thing can reach top speed of over 340 kmh. I don't think the aero values for this car are very good. It might be producing a bit too much downforce at 0 wing value, maybe body downforce can be get rid of.

E: I'm talking about the GTR one.
Unfortunately, I lack the knowledge of making a good GTR race car, so you think I should:
- Reduce power?
- Reduce top speed? (It doesn't reach 340 km/h, only 242 km/h using AWD setup)
- Reduce downforce
Attached images
Untitled.jpg
Since setups for cars in LFS are editable, just changing the gear ratios yields a massive top speed for this car.

Here are the drag values of PZG GTR

These are the drag values of XRR at same 0 wings (XRR reaches only 299kmh in la square with 490 bhp)

I don't think it's really possible that car with this shape could have such low drag. But if you want to make this car competitive with current LFS GTR cars, maybe some unrealism is needed.. However, I don't think going just with mega low drag is the right way.
Attached images
pzg top speed.png
drag values.png
xrr drag.png
PZG GTR is less wing and lightweight 900kg a bit speed.
GTR s2 have 1200kg + Big Wing (Spoiler) a bit less speed cause big wing. PZG GTR is good.

@Evolution!!!
PZG GTR! That mod is amazing love car fun. I want add lightbar police can please? I drive cop in TC server. Fun car. Smile
Quote from GT4_PL :@Evolution!!!
PZG GTR! That mod is amazing love car fun. I want add lightbar police can please? I drive cop in TC server. Fun car. Smile

Thanks!
Something like this or a lightbar like the one in CZR Luxury Sedan?

Edit: Maybe four lights?

Edit â„–2: I've updated the mod (added police configuration with two light bulbs).
To select it -> add new setup -> Info -> choose police config.
Attached images
111.jpg
1.jpg
4.jpg
Yeah! thank you so cool! two lightbar is fine Thumbs up
New Update, not AWD anymore, but realistic to 1995/96 Renault Clio Maxi Kit Car, which was part of the F2 class, the fast FWD rally class, driven by the French Goat Jean Ragnotti. https://youtu.be/asKuYgAcyIk
Working on the new gauge cluster / dashboard. I will update all variants with the release of the official version. Should be soon. Smile
Attached images
2023-06-26 23_58_54-Greenshot.jpg
2023-06-26 23_59_09-Greenshot.jpg
2023-06-27 00_00_59-Greenshot.jpg

Cherrier Picnic ('92 - '03) - a BeamNG.drive mod
(66 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG