The online racing simulator
All of those are so lame. I know a proper evil one.
A lifetime ban! Buahahahahahhahaa ahahadsdahha...

#27 - CSU1
fit a gearbox on devildriver's swift! rofl
Quote from Blackout :All of those are so lame. I know a proper evil one.
A lifetime ban! Buahahahahahhahaa ahahadsdahha...

+1

Plus 1000 hours NFS!

@shaGuar: You have very strange secret fantasies. =)
Lock their lfs accounts to only uf1 and so they cant enter uf1 races so they have to race against faster cars. Also make a skin saying "cheater" all over it
get their testicles and clamp them with a really strong mouse trap, then make them run 19 miles naked (with the trap) wearing a sign saying n00b..
Actually, I like ALL the options
Quote from Madman_CZ :get their testicles and clamp them with a really strong mouse trap, then make them run 19 miles naked (with the trap) wearing a sign saying n00b..

No, get them to do an Iron Man triathlon with it.
Quote from Rappa Z :and a lifetime of rfactor.

rKraptor is so bad, it's against the Geneva convention. Which makes me for the idea.
Quote from thisnameistaken :They should be forced to visit every pub in Leeds wearing a Chelsea football shirt.

Then they should have to go round them all again wearing a Manchester United shirt, then a Millwall shirt, then a Cardiff shirt...
the perfect punishment
Attached images
43e5c82641ebe.gif
Or just a shirt (if the rumours about Leeds are correct)!
It's not THAT bad in Leeds...you just need to avoid the chavs...which there are a lot of...remind me to pack my shotgun when I move on the 11th

Another good punishment would be to shove them in Death Valley for a couple of weeks...with no water
#41 - Vain
Lifetime UF1 specs. With all cars.

Vain
make a badge saying "i own 7 toyota prius`s" make them wear it, then lock them in a room with jeremy clarkson.
Quote from Captain Slow :make a badge saying "i own 7 toyota prius`s" make them wear it, then lock them in a room with jeremy clarkson.

ROFL!!! Here's an idea: Prius 5 a side football, and the cheater is the ball
Wear a New York Yankees shirt to Boston, then walk around the stadium in Boston 100 times. They're garunteed to start a riot, and then get killed.
Quote from JohnUK89 :ROFL!!! Here's an idea: Prius 5 a side football, and the cheater is the ball

naa, 5 a side hummer (or any other stupidly big gass gussling vehicle)football, the cheater is the ball.
Quote from Captain Slow :naa, 5 a side hummer (or any other stupidly big gass gussling vehicle)football, the cheater is the ball.

Nah, we want them to die a painful death, the Hummer would kill them in one hit, would be no good
strap them to a wall and get a professional tennis/baseball player to hit balls at them

But think out the box use a tank :P but dont play 5 a side football just run their toes over, then with each run slowly move up the their knees
then fingers up their arm to elbows
Quote from JohnUK89 :Nah, we want them to die a painful death, the Hummer would kill them in one hit, would be no good

ok then, what about..... 5 a side footie with one of those (see below)
Attached images
Quad.JPG
Quote from Greboth :Lock their lfs accounts to only uf1 and so they cant enter uf1 races so they have to race against faster cars. Also make a skin saying "cheater" all over it

You know what . . . they probs ain't such a bad idea.

You have to upload your skin right . . so therefore the central (sic) server has a copy of that skin so everyone can see it. Sooooo, a cheater is found out and a replacement skin is shown. One that will have CHEATER!! emblazoned across it . . . Can't be so hard to do . . .

Plus, what happens in RL . . You get clamped. Cheaters get their cars clamped. So they can't exit and re-login and they can't drive. And a big yellow clamp is placed on their wheel so everyone can see. A cyber punishment in everyway.

Or beat them with a comically shaped turnip.

Actually all things considered I think the latter has more longevity . ..
Cheaters should be put into a cage with only IRC/AIM/MSN access and not let out until they solved faster111's GFX card problem by giving him advice. Maybe keep medics nearby in case of a nervous breakdown. Punishment incase of a failure is still open to debate.

E: Idea 1: incase of failure, they are sent to the LFS forums server room and installed as "live plugin", doomed to forever correct the spelling of beforementioned subject.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG