The online racing simulator
Quote from Captain Slow :ok then, what about..... 5 a side footie with one of those (see below)

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about! Pure genius!
Just noticed that Honey is Italian . . . Hmmmmm.

Ciao Bella. Come Sta?

Mia molta caldo pour vu . . . . or something.

Ciao.

Bueno Notte. Sogni d'oro.

Erm.
Quote from JohnUK89 :Now THAT'S what I'm talking about! Pure genius!

whey aye!

and notice the brilliant tool wall in the background kept organised by myself.
You guys are worrying me.. LOTS of imagination and excitement on possible tortures.. illepall

But I like 'em! Cheaters dont deserve any better!
Quote from Rappa Z :Wear a New York Yankees shirt to Boston, then walk around the stadium in Boston 100 times. They're garunteed to start a riot, and then get killed.

No, wear a Raiders or Manchester United shirt outside my house

Oh yes, also a Yankees one.
I have an idea put them in a pool with with phiranas or make them listen to Kevin Faggetline's Poppo Zao(if wrong sorry I hate it sooo )

I'm a demoracer yes but sometimes others talk about cheating in lfs online and then I fight back to stop that thing I get kicked
im not so harsh :P
Attached images
hahaha loser.jpg
Quote from dawesdust_12 :She makes you run around in a pink bunny suit, so just think about that first...

:hide:

I'm not seeing anything bad thus far.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Just be careful, Tinyk (according to her) is named George with a deep trucker voice. Which would explain her driving. All over the road, honking at everyone, stopping at every store in South city going "Food!, YAAY!!". Then theres the whole obsession with pink...

Isn't that what all women drivers are like anyway?
Quote from AndroidXP :Cheaters should be put into a cage with only IRC/AIM/MSN access and not let out until they solved faster111's GFX card problem by giving him advice. Maybe keep medics nearby in case of a nervous breakdown. Punishment incase of a failure is still open to debate.

E: Idea 1: incase of failure, they are sent to the LFS forums server room and installed as "live plugin", doomed to forever correct the spelling of beforementioned subject.

I like this suggestion the best of any

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG